- Company: Cyient
- Job Location: Hyderabad, India
Job Description (GIS Developer):
Cyient is a global engineering and technology solutions company. As a Design, Build, and Maintain partner for leading organizations worldwide, we take solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. We leverage digital technologies, advanced analytics capabilities, and our domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems.
With over 15,000 employees globally, we partner with clients to operate as part of their extended team in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Our industry focus includes aerospace and defence, healthcare, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, geospatial, industrial, and energy.
- Job DescriptionGIS Developer skill set and responsibilities:
- ESRI ArcGIS programming ability and knowledge of spatial and data management tools (Spatial Analyst and raster operations)
- Provide support and maintenance for the developed solutions.
- Provide data management and application development support as required.
- Performs spatial analysis of geographic data using ESRI programs.
- Collaborates with stakeholders on changes associated with system implementations, conversions, and upgrades. GIS Developer Requirement
- At least 5 years’ experience working as developer or similar positions
- Hands on experience on ArcPy and Python
- Proficiency with programming languages such as SQL, R or Python.
- Hands on experience on ArcGIS Platform
- Hands on experience on Network Analyst API usage.
Skills & Experience
Cyient is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cyient recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive company where our people can focus their whole self on solving problems that matter.