- Organization: DELHI DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
- Number of Post: 02
- Deadline: 16/07/2021 upto 6 PM.
- Location: VIKAS SADAN, INA, NEW DELHI
- Consolidated remuneration per month: 65000/-
- Master Degree in Transport Planning or Equivalent with
- B.Arch. / B.Engg. (Civil)/B.Plan
Required Experience & Skillsets (Sr. Consultant)
Minimum 5years’ experience in Urban Transport Planning projects involving preparation of City Mobility Plans, Traffic Management Plan and as integrated Transit Corridors Planning, Integrated Transit Terminals, Feasibility studies, DPR, Traffic impact Assessment etc. The candidate should have experience in managing / leading projects involving multi-disciplinary teams on projects using Transport Modeling as the primary tool and should be able to relate existing & proposed Land use with Transport infrastructure. The candidate should have good analytical ability with attention to detailing and should be able to communicate well orally and through writing.
The candidate must have high level of expertise in building strategic transportation models and simulations using CUBE / VISSIM / Trans CAD / related software using land use and travel demand data. Proficiency in Auto CAD & MS-Office is required.
Instructions for Candidates: –
Application in the prescribed format duly filled in shall be mailed at [email protected] w.e.f. 07/07/2021 (10 AM) to 16/07/2021 upto 6 PM. Application(s) received through any other mode or after the last of date of submission of application, shall not be entertained. No correspondence in this behalf either by email, post or phone shall be entertained.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called to appear before the interview board on the dates decided by the DDA for this purpose. Date, Time & Venue of the interview will be intimated in due course of time. A notice in this regard will be uploaded on DDA’s website.
- The posts are temporary and engagement is purely on contractual basis initially for a period of 1 Year which may be extended further depending upon the requirement and satisfactory performance and will confer no right to the candidates for permanent employment against the said posts. Candidates are requested to bring all the documents / certificate related to qualification, experience etc. along with 02 passport size photographs in original along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the documents in support of the educational qualification and experience, on the date of interview.
- The criteria for selection shall include the marks obtained by the candidate in the required essential qualifications for the post, relevant experience along with the marks obtained in interview.
- Prospective candidates are advised to stay in touch with DDA’s website regularly for latest update.
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Tripura University: Junior Research Fellow
- Government Vacancy: Project Officer (GIS)
- Analyst, Geo Analytics – GAMMA
- Technical Assistant