- Organization: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
- Location: Ludhiana/Chandigarh, Punjab, India
- Duration: Five year term and extendable on contractual basis
- Deadline : 20th July 2021
Applications are invited from Indian young dynamic eligible candidate through registered/speed posts who has passion for innovation and work with contemporary -technologies such as application of Space and Geospatial and development of ICT tools for the welfare of people.
Selection by short listing of candidates based on meeting all criteria’s of prescribed qualifications, experience and related details as mentioned in the advertisement. If required Written/Practical and/or Skill Test shall be conducted by the center. The posts of Scientist SC is purely on contractual basis (as per detailed advertisement) for a period of five years on yearly basis, and extendable based on candidate’s satisfactory performance, review and Project Scheme/Centers requirements.
The selected candidates shall be posted at any locations in Punjab/Chandigarh as per the project work requirements. The shortlisted candidate will be informed by email and mobile as given in the applications reached before test/interview date. However, PRSC cannot take any responsibility in case either of it may be non reachable or contactable for any reason. The candidates may choose to check with the office in this regard if he/she may not receive information. Also check PRSC official website for any updation time to time.
- M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc. in Geospaital Technology/Sciences (Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System/ Geomatics/ Geoinformatics/ Spatial Information Technology/ Geospatial Technology/ Geoinformatics & Surveying Technology/ Remote Sensing and Geomatics/ Geoinformatics and Remote Sensing or equivalent) OR Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent in First Class with good knowledge of Geospatial.
B.E/ B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent/ Civil Engineering or equivalent or Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent or Geo-informatics/ Geomatics or equivalent in First Class.
Desirable qualification and Experience
- Good Working experience in GeoWeb service/ Spatial Decision Support System, Internet of Thing/ Artificial Intelligence/ Deep Learning/ Big Data Analytics etc. for Geospatial data. Good knowledge of C++, Java, RDBMS for RS & GIS applications
- Knowledge in web GIS using Geoserver, Mapserver, UML, XML, open layers, JQuery and free/open source will be an added advantage.
- Working experience in Digital Image Processing/spatial modeling/ Hyperspectral/ Micro wave satellite image processes/automation
- Work on automatic feature extraction/recognition, Geospatial Big data analysis, etc.
- To support work of PRSC. Job profile may also require frequent field visits.
- West Bengal Map
- Geospatial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications in the Air Force: An In-Depth Analysis
- Honorary Doctorate – ‘Dr’
- Share your Current location with Friends