- Job Category: Engineering – Software
- Location: Gurgaon, India
- Business Line: Transportation
- Business Group: Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
- Position Status: Full-Time
- Requisition/Vacancy No. 251052BR
- Works under general or minimal direction. (GIS Application Developer)
- Contributes to all areas of IT but may focus on: Software engineer / technical lead, Applications DBA, Server configuration and communications specialist, Systems/business analyst
- Must have the aptitude to learn new technical tools and business processes.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute ideas and suggestions during design and technical meetings.
- Mentors junior level employees.
- Analyzes and documents software development standards and approaches.
- Establishes the visual style of the application.
- Performs business needs analysis, develops specification requirements and a test plan for specific areas of an application.
- Develops software solutions that operate against relational databases including:
Relational / object mapping, Screen creation, Report development
- Participates in department code reviews.
- Performs unit testing of their work.
- Completes work based upon the project schedule.
- Works with the quality assurance tester to resolve any problems.
- Assists in the response to Helpdesk ticket support requests.
- Trains, adheres and learns from peers within the organization.
- Participates in the development of peers, providing technical and design advice.
- Assigned tasks are of high complexity and narrow scope.
- Knows or learns to use the tools required for the job assignment.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Global Positioning System (GPS) related Interview Questions & Answers
- Remote Sensing related Interview Questions & Answers
- pdf converter
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Age Calculator