- Organization: Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Centre, Nagpur
- Job Location: Nagpur & Pune
- Date of walk-in-interview: Monday, the 6th September, 2021 from 9.30 A.M. and may be continued on 7th September, 2021, if required.
Job Descriptions (RS & GIS Assistant ):
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates for empanelment of following Consultants purely on contract / project mode basis for Base Map Generation under MahaBHUMI project / other project activities at MRSAC, Nagpur and at MRSAC branch office, Pune.
|Position and No. of consultants||Age limit||Required Qualifications||Experience||Monthly fixed Emoluments|
|Sr. RS&GIS Assistant 25 Appx. For Nagpur & Pune||30 years||Postgraduate in Science or Graduate in Engineering||One year experience in Remote Sensing & GIS. Preferable experience in Land Use/ Land cover mapping||Rs. 21,000/- TDS and Professional tax deductions as per rules|
|Sr. RS&GIS Assistant 04 For Nagpur||30 years||BE in civil Engineering||6 months working experience in AUTOCAD or 6 months internship in industry or Govt. department. Preference: Experience in Remote Sensing and GIS.||Rs. 21,000/- TDS and Professional tax deductions as per rules|
Interested candidates may download the application format and bring the same duly filled-in along with documents to MRSAC, VNIT Campus, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440010 on the indicated date and time s Walk-in-Interview. The biodata should accompany with Photocopies of documents pertaining to educational qualifications and experience. Original documents of above photocopies should be submitted for verification purpose only
The walk-in-interview for the positions of Sr. RS&GIS Assistant will be held on Monday, the 6th September, 2021 from 9.30 A.M. and may be continued on 7th September, 2021, if required.
Incomplete applications due to any reason, will not be accepted. All correspondence regarding empanelment shall be made through email only. Applicants on should mention correct email ID in CAPITAL LETTERS in the application and should check their emails regularly.
- The eligibility with respect to age, educational qualification and experience will be determined as on the date of walk-in-interview.
- Applications will be screened by the Committee, based on the educational qualifications and experience. The candidates should, therefore, mention all qualifications/ experience etc.
- The candidates who are already working should submit “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer for attending the interview. Without “No Objection Certificate”, interview of such candidates will not be conducted, which may be noted.
- Mere satisfying eligibility criteria do not entitle candidate to be interviewed or selected. MRSAC reserves the right to interview only suitable candidates after scrutiny with reference to candidates’ qualifications, experience, suitability, etc.
- Genuine queries if any, regarding the advertisement may be sent to the E-mail address: admn- [email protected]. All other communication regarding empanelment will be exchanged on [email protected].
- The eligible selected candidates will be empanelled as Consultants by executing an agreement (on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/-) and Declaration and Registration by depositing fees of Rs.100/- with MRSAC. The agreement, declaration and registration will be valid for a period of one year.
- The empanelled Consultant may be issued the work order initially for a period of minimum six months extendable for another six months depending upon performance or depending upon the tenure of the activities under the projects and extension of the tenure of the project.
- The empanelled candidates may be transferred to any office of MRSAC at Mumbai and Pune if required.
- Selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment at MRSAC as the positions are co- terminus with the project. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Addendum/ deletion/ corrigendum (if any) shall be posted on the MRSAC’s website only.
- For any updates, please visit MRSAC’s website, i.e. www.mrsac.gov.in or individual emails.
- The decision of MRSAC in all respects shall be final and binding.
- The Director, MRSAC reserves the right to relax educational criteria / experience.
The candidates attending the walk-in-interview must wear mask and follow social distancing norms at MRSAC premises and should follow all other guidelines issued from time to time by the government.
The Director, MRSAC reserves rights to accept applications, amendment or cancellation or withdrawal of the advertisement.
Official Notification: Click Here
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Tripura University: Junior Research Fellow
- Government Vacancy: Project Officer (GIS)
- Analyst, Geo Analytics – GAMMA
- Technical Assistant