- Organization: M.P.Council of Science & Technology, Bhopal
- The last date for receipt of application through email: 21st September 2021.
Description (RA, JRF – GIS Jobs )
MP Council of Science & Technology (MPCST), Bhopal is preparing a panel of eligible candidates for requirement of “Research Associates (RA) – Fellowship amount Rs. 30,000/- pm fixed and Junior Research Fellows(JRF)-Fellowship amount Rs. 20,000/- pm fixed ” for its on going projects.
Candidates with following qualifications may apply in prescribed format given at portal “Job Opportunity@MPCOST”at Council’s website (www.mpcost.gov.in). Last date for receipt of duly filled in application at Council is 21st September, 2021.
1- Research Associates (RA) – Fellowship amount Rs. 30,000/- p.m. fixed:
M.Sc.,/ M.Sc.Tech/ M.Tech/ in Geology/Applied Geology/Geo-informatics/Remote Sensing having first class degree with Ph.D in relevant subject from recognized university and minimum two years relevant experience or having five years relevant experience without Ph.D.
2- Junior Research Fellows(JRF)- Fellowship amount Rs. 20,000/- p.m. fixed :
M.Sc.,/ M.Sc.Tech/ M.Tech/ in Geology/Applied Geology/Geo-informatics/Remote Sensing having first class degree from recognized university and minimum two years experience of working in Remote Sensing and GIS applications.
- Procedure for submission of application:
- Download Application Form from the portal “Job Opportunity@MPCOST”given at Council’s website (www.mpcost.gov.in).
- Fill up the form, preferably type the entires.
- Scan the filled up form.
- Send the completed scanned form as an attachment through email on [email protected]
- Last date for receipt of application through email is 21st September, 2021.
- Change in any field of the application from will warrant rejection of the application.
- At the time of interview, please submit a print copy of the submitted application accompanied with self attested true copies of qualifications/ experience/ proof of date of birth/ caste/ testimonials etc., along with marks certificates of all examinations, a recent passport size photograph and NOC from the employer (if employed). The applicant must bring all the original documents also for verification at the time of interview.
- The interview for the short listed candidates will be held at MP Council of Science &
Technology, Vigyan Bhawan, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal 462 003.
- It is not obligatory on the part of the Council to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualifications and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- In order to reduce use of paper, the entire process is being conducted using e-pattern Aspiring candidates must keep watch on this website as no letter will be issued for interview
- The Director General , MPCST has all rights to select or reject any candidate according to the
Council’s requirements and therefore his decision will be final. No further correspondence
in this regard will be entertained by the Council.
- Advertisement in the newspaper : 15th September, 2021
- Last date for submission of : 21st September, 2021
Completed application form.
- Declaration of list of eligible short listed: 27st September, 2021
candidates for interview
(on the website.)
- Interview Date : To be announced later on website.
- Declaration of results on the website : To be announced later on website.
Official Notification: Click here
Application form Format: Download