- Organization: GURUGRAM METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
- Location: Plot No. 03, Sector-44, Gurugram-122003
- Deadline: 05th January, 2023
Job Description (Geospatial Assistant)
Advertisement for Appointment of 10 (Ten) Geospatial Assistant in GMDA on Contract Basis under GMDA (Appointment of Temporary Staff) Regulation, 2018
Gurugram Metropolitan Development Authority invites online applications from eligible candidates for engagement of Geospatial Assistant on contract basis under GMDA (Appointment of Temporary Staff) Regulations, 2018 for the following positions: –
|Name of post||Total No. of posts||SC||BC(A)||BC(B)||EWS||Gen (ESM)||Gen|
Note :- This being the second time advertisement, if candidates belonging to reserved categories are not available, the position shall be filled by candidates belonging to the General category.
The 10 posts pertain to the following categories:-
- Only online applications will be accepted on the link of Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Sonipat at https://dcrustconsultancy.in/ . The last date for submission of online applications is 05th January, 2023. The appointment for aforementioned position shall be on contract basis for a period of three years or coterminous with the project or earlier. The terms of reference of engagement and required qualification are enclosed.
- All the applications shall be scrutinized according to the requirements provided. A screening test of eligible candidates will be conducted by Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUST), Sonipat. The skill assessment test of the shortlisted candidates based on the screening test will be conducted at Haryana Space Applications Centre (HARSAC), Hisar. The syllabus for the screening test and Skill Assessment Test is mentioned in Annexure-I.
Applicants may note the following: –
- The consolidated monthly remuneration shall be Rs. 60,000/- (inclusive of EPF/ESI and Employees Contribution for EPF).
- Monthly remuneration indicated above is inclusive of income tax payable by the candidate.
- No special pay, compensatory allowance, house rent allowance or any other allowances shall be payable.
- Persons appointed as temporary staff shall not be eligible for any kind of pension, gratuity or death benefit etc. for the period of such appointment.
- Age and term of appointment of temporary staff: The term of engagement of a Person as temporary staff shall be three years or the duration of the project on which he/she is engaged. The terms of engagement can be renewed for another period under the GMDA (Appointment of Temporary Staff) Regulations, 2018 till the age of 58 years. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis and will not confer any right on the incumbent to any claim, implicit or explicit, on any post.
- For the post of Geospatial Assistant, this being the second time advertisement, if candidates belonging to reserved categories are not available, the posts shall be filled by candidates belonging to the General category as per the reservation policy of Haryana Govt issued vide letter No. 38/20/78-2GSI dated 09.02.1979.
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Geomatics, Govt GIS Jobs|