- Organization: Trimble
- location: Chennai,Tamilnadu, India
- Software Engineer in Test – Desktop Automation
Job Description (GIS Analyst)
If you’ve ever used SketchUp, you know it’s special software: 3D modeling that’s easy to learn, intuitive to use, and accessible to everyone. Try it out for free at app.sketchup.com.
As a member of the engineering team focused on SketchUp Desktop’s Automation, you’ll be working to support how we deliver 3D modeling on the desktop to creators and students. We’re looking for someone who is highly skilled, motivated, collaborative — and pretty low-key about it all. It would be great if you already have some experience automating tests and have a ‘quality-first’ mindset, and you’re excited to roll up your sleeves for the next big challenge.
About SketchUp, a Colorado startup all grown up
Part of Trimble, SketchUp is one of the most popular 3D modeling and design tools in the world. Today, millions of architects, engineers, contractors, woodworkers, artists, and other creatives use our software to design transit centers, treehouses, and everything in between. We support a healthy work/life balance and high-quality standards for software and coffee.
About Trimble, our parent company
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Our core technologies in spatial positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability in design, architecture, and construction.
- Develop and maintain desktop automation scripts within an agile development environment.
- Detect, narrow down, report, and track defects,
- Write and execute functional and non-functional automated tests.
- Create and update automated test suites as needed.
- Analyze test results and continuously improve the automated testing framework.
- Create automated test dashboards.
- Follow established guidelines in the testing of software products.
- Communicate test progress and any blockers.
- Apply strong problem-solving skills to troubleshoot technical issues.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Agile software testing.
- Experience scripting in Python.
- Experience with software development methodologies and best practices.
- Proactively prioritize and organize work.
- An aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of load and performance testing.
- Experience with Squish end-to-end testing automation framework.
- Experience with Git-based source code repository.
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira, Bitbucket, and Bamboo.
- Experience with 3D modeling.
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Job Category||Data Science, Earth Science, Geo-informatics|