- Organization: Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun
- Location: Post Box #18, Chandrabani, Dehradun – 248001, Uttarakhand, India
- Deadline: 30/12/2022
Job Description (WII Recruitment 2023- Project Personnel)
Advertisement for engaging Project Personnel on a Contractual basis at the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun.
The Wildlife Institute of India is an internationally acclaimed Institution, which offers training program for government and non-government personnel, academic courses and advisory in wildlife research and management. The Institute is actively engaged in research across the breadth of the country on biodiversity-related issues. The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun invites application forms for engaging the various Project Personnel under the following projects and their EQ, DQ, age, monthly emolument and other details of the Project Personnel are indicated against each post.
A. Project titled “Conserving Vital Connections Across Expanding Linear Infrastructure in a Transboundary Terai Arc”.
Mode of selection:
- To apply for the above positions a candidates must send in a filled application form (Annexure I), along with self-attested copies of certificates, documents, and testimonials, by post/ courier to The Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun 248002. Uttarakhand, India by 1700 Hrs 30.12.2022. Write “Application for the position of ……………… vide Advertisement No. WII/AE&CB/BH/ Recruitment
/………….” on the envelope.
- Candidates can apply for multiple positions if eligible. Please make separate applications for different posts.
- Shortlisting of application for online interview of applications will be based on essential qualification, age limit, NET/ GATE qualification, percentage of marks in Bachelors and Masters, specialization relevance in Masters, research experience (Publications, Paper Presented in Workshops/ Seminars/ Symposiums/ Conferences), SOP and extracurricular activities (as per WII rules).
General Terms and conditions:
- Incomplete applications/ late applications are liable to be rejected.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum advertised qualification and experience requirement DOES NOT automatically entitle an applicant to be called for online interview. The decision of the Institute in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained from any individual or his / her agency.
- All the steps of the recruitment process will be conducted by a duly constituted Selection Committee. However, if the number of applications received for a particular post(s) is large, then Institute reserves the right to lay down any criteria for the purpose of short listing of the candidates for interview
- All original documents/certificates must be produced at the time of joining for necessary verification.
- At the time of the verification of original documents or even after selection, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to willfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will be taken.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed in accordance with the Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training) OM No.1501282/2010-Estt. (D) dated 27.03.2012 as amended from time to time. However, the categories of upper age relaxations are as follows: a. Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes up to 5 years. b. Other Backward Class (OBC) up to 3years.
- The positions advertised are purely temporary/ contractual for the project period only
and will stand abolished after completion of the project.
- The tenure in the project will be governed by the Institute’s rules and regulations.
- After announcement of the results, the candidate should join the project immediately.
- The Director WII reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof. Registrar Wildlife Institute of India.
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Job Category||Agricultural Science, Geo-informatics, Wildlife, Zoology|