Posted 2 years ago
- Organization: CSIR-NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH INSTITUTES
- Location: NEHRU MARC, NAGPUR 440020 (M.S.) INDIA
- Deadline: 17′ December 2021.
Job Description (GIS Vacancy: Principal Project Associate):
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through Microsoft Teams) for the following purely temporary position of Principal Project Associate under the Project “Understanding Food-Energy-Water Nexus in Dynamics of Critical Zone: WRJ- I Critical Zone Observatory (M LP 168)” tenable at CSIR-NEERI Nagpur.
|M. Tech in Environmental Engineering /Technology /Geoinformatics/Remote Sensing or equivalent.|
Six years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities
- Experience of working in surface and groundwater quality monitoring
- Experience in Root water uptake modeling, Watershed modeling/Groundwater Flow Modeling
- Experienced in handling sophisticated onsite real time data collection instruments like: Sap flow System, Automatic Weather Station, Soil Moisture Sensors, Eddy Covariance Tower etc. Working knowledge of Remote sensing and GIS software and satellite imageries processing
- Well acquainted with Modeling software HYDRUS and WMS/ VISUAL MODFLOW
- Previous experience of working in R&D and consultancy projects
Monthly Emoluments (t) : 490001- + HRA (as applicable)
|Upper Age Limit: 40 years|
Mode of Selection
- Selection is to be done on the basis of online Interview through MS Team. Date of interview will be notified separately through e-mail.
- Application form for particular position code can be filled online for particular position which is available on the CSIR-NEERI website (www.neeri.res.in).
- All manpower positions in the project are on contract basis and will be co-terminus with the project. Only those candidates who have completed the essential qualification & result has been declared are eligible to apply.
- The shortlisted applicants shall be required to appear the interview through MS team.
- The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 10.00 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allocated time period (if any change is there, they will be accordingly intimated).
- Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualifications, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/empanelment stands cancelled
Download Official Notification: Click here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
|Job Category||Environmental Science, Geo-informatics, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|