- Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad
- Location: Kandi, Sangareddy, 502 285, Telangana, INDIA
- Deadline: 29 January, 2022
Job Description (GIS/Geoinformatics Manager)
Subject: Applications invited for the post of GIS/Geoinformatics Manager, on a time-limited contract.
|Name of Temporary Post||GIS/Geoinformatics Manager|
|Name of Project||Surveying and GIS mapping|
|Anticipated start Date||07 February 2022|
|Position term||6 months (with possible renewal, subject to satisfactory performance and continued fund availability)|
|Remuneration||Lump sum: Rs. 45000 per month|
|Qualifications/Requirements||Essentials: 1. Degree / Advanced Certificate (minimum one-month course) / Diploma in GIS/Geoinformatics or related topic; AND a Bachelor’s degree. Desirables: At least six-months experience on a project, in preparing GIS maps, geo-tagging, or related work. Experience in mapping and ground truthing, cartography, digitizing of maps. Ability to read and interpret Urdu. A full degree such as a Master’s in Geoinformatics or related field.|
Applicants should send:
- A CV (The first component of the CV should be any relevant experience as listed in qualifications above. The second component of the CV should be details of degree, institution and GPA. Rest comes after that).
- A single PDF file containing copies of final degree(s) and/or grade sheet(s): start with the most recent degree first.
All applications/documents must be received by 11:59 PM (sharp) on 29 January, 2022, at firstname.lastname@example.org with Email subject heading: Application for GIS/Geoinformatics Manager.
Applicants who pass initial screening will be called for a personal/ telephone/ Skype interview. If selected, original degree certificate(s) would have to be produced. Only applications send by an email address belonging to a person will be considered.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|