- Organization: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND PANCHAYATI RAJ
- Location: Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, India
- Deadline: 26.01.2022 till 05:30 PM
Job Description (Training Manager (GIS))
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj is a premier Institute of national and international repute in terms of capacity-building and research in the realm of Rural Development and related aspects. NIRDPR invites online applications from qualified and experienced persons to engage the services of suitable candidates on contractual basis for various projects for the following positions:
|Name of the Position||Title of Project /Centre||No.of Post||Duration||Work Location||Salary Per month||Age||Qualification|
|Training Managers (Technical) ( 2 Nos.)||CGARD||2||1 Year (Extendable upto 3 years)||NIRDPR, Hyderabad||Rs.50,000/- per month||35 Years||M.Tech in Remote Sensing/GIS/RS&GIS/Geo-informatics/Spatial Information Technology or Equivalent. Three years of Working experience in Geoinformatics application Projects/Teaching and Training.|
- A candidate can apply for any number of posts. However, each candidate will be assessed/ Interviewed only once irrespective of the number of posts applied for.
- The Project Positions require travel to study area
- Number of vacancies is indicative. It may increase or decrease as per the project requirement.
- This project assignment is purely temporary and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR in future The Institute has a right to shortlist the candidates as may be necessary
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification
- No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards shortlisting, calling for interview, selection or engagement
- The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualifications, experience etc. in exceptional cases The selection will be at NIRDPR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad
- The candidates should apply through online registration available on the website
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the interview.
The last date for submitting applications online is 26.01.2022 till 05:30 PM. Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Geography, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|