- Organization: CGI
- Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Job Description (Developer Midlevel – ArcGIS):
Works independently under limited supervision and applies knowledge of subject matter in Applications Development. Possess sufficient knowledge and skills to effectively deal with issues, challenges within field of specialization to develop simple applications solutions. Second level professional with direct impact on results and outcome
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Job Role/ Your future duties and responsibilities
• Work as part of the team to develop/manage GIS applications based on ESRI technology and to client requirements.
• Support data extraction, migration and integration initiatives.
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
• Attend project status meetings as and when required.
• Participate in application requirements and design review meetings.
• Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues.
• Perform unit tests and bug fixes.
• Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
• Ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software development.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• ( skillset expected : (Skillset expected : ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Enterprise(Portal, server), Python (ArcPY), Data Interoperability), ArcMap or ArcGIS Pro, Experience with FME Desktop or the Data Interoperability Extension for ArcMap/ArcGIS Pro
- ArcGIS Server
- ArcGIS Desktop Entry
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
|Job Category||RS and GIS|