- Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
- Organization: Institute of Forest Productivity
- Deadline: 17th/18th August 2021 (Walk-in-Interview)
Description (ICFRE Recruitment 2021)
A walk-in-Interview for selection of candidate for engagement of the various posts under the project mentioned below will be held at IFP, Ranchi on 18th August(Wednesday) Interested and eligible candidates are requested to report for interview at IFP, Ranchi on 18th August (Wednesday) 9.30 A.M. as per their qualifying criteria as given below ():
- Junior Project Fellow (Rs. 20000/- Fixed)
Essential: 1st Class M.Sc. in Geo-informatics/ Remote Sensing and GIS/ Environmental Science/ Botany/ Forestry.
Desirable: (i) Knowledge /work experience of GIS/Remote Sensing & (ii) Knowledge of Lab analysis.
- Project Assistant (Rs. 19000 Fixed)
Essential:B.Sc. in Environmental Science/ Botany/ Forestry/ Agriculture.
Desirable: Knowledge of IT/GIS.
Official Notification(18/08/2021): Click Here
Official Notification(17/08/2021): Click Here
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Tripura University: Junior Research Fellow
- Government Vacancy: Project Officer (GIS)
- Analyst, Geo Analytics – GAMMA
- Technical Assistant