- Location: Dehradun, India
- Organization: Wildlife Institute of India
- Advt. No. YVJ/WII/T. CELL/AITE 2021-22
- Deadline: 20.08.2021 (17:30 hours)
The Wildlife Institute of India (WII), Dehradun is a premier national autonomous Institute of the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change (MoEFCC), Government of India in the field of teaching, training and research in the area of wildlife conservation and Protected Area management.The Institute wishes to advertise for contractual engagement of manpower for various positions for the following three projects and Tiger Cell:
REGISTRATION (How to Apply)
- The entire process for registration shall be “Online”. Details for online registration and test will be hosted on the WII’s website (http://www.wii.gov.in/) under recruitment section. Online Registration shall begin on 30.07.2021 (09:00 hours) and close on 20.08.2021 (17:30 hours), which is the last date of receipt of application.
- All eligible interested candidates are advised to follow the latest updates on WII’s website (http://www.wii.gov.in/) under recruitment section for online registration link.
- Candidates will be required to enter their personal, educational and professional experience profiles online besides uploading a recent passport size photograph.
- Candidates must mention the Project Position applied for in their applications.
Online Registration https://forms.gle/UwEnNkAkuYVCQfNC6
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Tripura University: Junior Research Fellow
- Government Vacancy: Project Officer (GIS)
- Analyst, Geo Analytics – GAMMA
- Technical Assistant