- Location: Navi Mumbai, India
- Company: Fugro
GIS Specialist collates, processes and presents data on, and able to run/lead, projects of low to medium complexity. Is responsible for the processing of relevant data (including error analyses and corrections). Performs administrative duties that include being responsible for maintaining accurate and complete survey logs. May perform quality control/assurance checks on collected data and feature data for delivery to clients, recognizing opportunities for process improvement, recommending changes to existing workflows, and communicating needs to software developers. Has expertise in discipline applicable data processing/GIS software and keeps up to date on latest revisions.
- Update the data right from bid commercial department to project close out on day to day basis.
- Updating all the final project data in GIS
- Updating all the Geophysical Data , Drop core and BH , Oceanography Data, Station description
- Commercial data & PSD
- Update all the historical data in GIS Help internal department in planning & decision making using the historical data.
- Provide Web Based support to our valuable client.
- Preparing charts using the Fugro GIS tools.
- Develop web based GIS application to support Business growth & Data visualization.
Qualifications / Skills required:
- Graduate / Science / Management
- Conversant with data processing software is use
- Experience in Microstation, AutoCAD and GIS software
- Preferably 5 years’ experience in survey industry.
- Proficiency in English language for spoken and written communication.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies: Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Tripura University: Junior Research Fellow
- Government Vacancy: Project Officer (GIS)
- Analyst, Geo Analytics – GAMMA
- Technical Assistant