- Organization: RMS
- Job Location: Noida, India
- Department: Spatial Modeling Group
Objective of the Role:
The candidate will be involved in all the production activities from tabular or non-tabular text data and support the integration of resultant products into a SQL environment for cyber models. Maintain and deliver the data analytics and related components on time with highest quality. (GIS Consultant)
Key Accountabilities & Deliverables:
- Responsible for quantitative and qualitative analysis of tabular or non-tabular datasets.
- Understand the overall process and goal to apply logical reasoning to derive the useful information for model development.
- Communicates analytical insights through sophisticated synthesis and packaging of results (Including PPT slides and charts)
- Serve as an active participant on cross-functional projects, interpreting data, and translating into actionable insights, provide support on ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Critical thinking skills and hands on experience in data analytics.
- Documentation skills with experience of working on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in one or more programming languages like R/Python.
- Knowledge in database system like RDBMS, SQL, etc.
- Quick leaner for new technologies, programming techniques, languages, and operating systems is a must.
Similar GIS Jobs
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Tripura University: Junior Research Fellow
- Government Vacancy: Project Officer (GIS)
- Analyst, Geo Analytics – GAMMA
- Technical Assistant