About GIS Consortium
An opportunity at GIS Consortium means a career that does absolute justice to your talent. We are on a constant search for such people who drive our sustainable business growth with their dedication and self-driven attitude.
And, what do they get here? Excellent career development opportunities and a strong work culture that rests on participation, innovation, and commitment.
So, if you think you can contribute to this approach and can bring that zeal to make a difference, then come and join the GIS Consortium family. Send us an email with your CV to [email protected] and we will be happy to make you a part of one of the brightest teams to work with.
Experience: 1-4 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or any relevant qualification in GIS & Remote Sensing
- The candidate must have experience in ArcGIS/QGIS, ArcMap / Industry standard GIS Software.
- Candidates having experience in Gas pipeline network information in GIS will be preferred.
- Knowledge of drafting drawing – As Built Drawing (ABD)
- Good knowledge of Electric Network / Water Network / other utility Network
- West Bengal Map
- Geospatial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications in the Air Force: An In-Depth Analysis
- Honorary Doctorate – ‘Dr’
- Share your Current location with Friends