- Organization: Kawa Space
- Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore
Work with team Kawa to apply state-of-the-art remote sensing practices into production workflows. (GIS Associate)
Identify appropriate data sources and automate collection processes.
Work independently and collaborate with development teams to automate solutions.
- Familiarity with remote sensing data, and vector GIS data.
- Knowledge of properties of Remote Sensing satellites both Active and Passive.
- Familiarity with Linux.
- Knowledge of GDAL and other Geospatial libraries, and experience with Open-Source GIS tools such as QGIS.
- Traditional statistical methods and machine learning (clustering and regression)
- Experience writing production code in Python3.
- Experience with Google Cloud or AWS.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes and Git.
- 2+ years of building geospatial solutions and undertaking projects in any domain.
- Excellent coding practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
What Makes You Stand Out:
Knowledge of TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenCV, Scikit-learn.
Domain knowledge in ESG, Urban, Defence, or Agri sectors.