- Company: Worley
- Primary Location: IND-MM-Navi Mumbai
- Job: Onshore Pipeline
- Schedule: Full-time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Job Level: Experienced
- Reporting Manager Title: Principal Onshore Pipelines Engineer
- Duration of Contract: 12 Months
You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.
Worley’s are seeking to recruit a GIS Analyst to expand our team in Mumbai on Contractual role for 12 months. We are looking for a candidate with 8-12 years’ experience to work on a major large-scale pipeline project.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following key tasks and responsibilities:
- Providing general GIS support to the various engineering disciplines during the Detailed Design phase of the project, liaising with other members of the project team
- Carry out GISrelated activities under the supervision of the GIS Lead
- Perform engineering drawing production, and incorporating engineering comments to update the drawings accurately
- GIS data collection, verification, cleansing, conversion and redistribution
- Importing and exporting of CAD data
- Production of GIS maps, plans and drawings
The successful candidate should possess demonstrable experience in a similar role or environment and have the following key skills:
- 8-12 years’ experience working in a GIS analyst tole
- Well skilled in ArcGIS and other ESRI products
- A good team player
- An effective communicator in English
- Competent in data management and using geodatabases
- Pride in their work with high attention to detail
- BSc. degree in Geographical Information Systems or equivalent
- Any experience of working on major engineering projects
Please apply only if you are interested to work on Direct contract basis for 12 months.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
- West Bengal Map
- Geospatial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications in the Air Force: An In-Depth Analysis
- Honorary Doctorate – ‘Dr’
- Share your Current location with Friends