- Company: GeoSpoc
- Location: Pune, Bengaluru or Remote, India (Asia)
Job Description (ArcGIS Developer)
GeoSpoc is looking for an ESRI ArcGIS Developer for development of ArcGIS GeoProcessing Services and ArcGIS Tools using ArcPy.. Your primary focus will be working in the Enterprise GIS Team of IT Applications. Candidates will work with supporting IT team members (database, network, server, etc.) and interacting with business units. The candidate will follow internal SLDC, standards, and accepted best practices for developed solutions.
Please apply if you’re:
- A passionate developer with a solid understanding of software basics.
- Always willing to learn and explore upcoming technologies.
- Pro-active, reliable and result oriented.
- Someone who can continuously perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand business requirement and estimates work effort and proposes development solutions
- Develops geoprocessing editing and GIS web services using ArcPy.
- Should have excellent knowledge on Spatial Analyst, 3D analyst and Network Analyst extensions and their libraries.
- Publishing Geoprocessing Services on ArcGIS Server and monitoring its performance.
- Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications
- Maintains existing applications/services
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture
- Provides end user support and creates support documentation
- Works closely with other developers and architects
- Assists in the integration of ESRI Roads and Highways and Agile Assets
- Programming/application development experience (Required 5 Years
- ESRI ArcGIS Server services and GeoProcessing services development (Required 4 Years)
- PL/SQL, SQL (Required 3-5 Years)
- Python Scripting (Required 2-5 Years)
- Bachelor’s in computer science or a related field
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- Ability to isolate/solve any number of problems from code bugs to database connectivity to application server or operating system failures
- Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, 3D Analysis and Network Analysis and map projections, etc.
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns within ESRI technology
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and on an individual level
- Requires BE/BTech degree in Computer Science or relevant with 2-5 years experience.
- Database management and design experience
- Application of Python, ArcPY
- Management of dedicated GIS projects
- Assist with marketing and client engagement
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Tripura University: Junior Research Fellow
- Government Vacancy: Project Officer (GIS)
- Analyst, Geo Analytics – GAMMA
- Technical Assistant