- Organization: Andhra Medical College, Department of Community Medicine, Visakhapatnam-530002
- Date of interview: 18/9/2021.
Description (GIS RA):
Applications are invited for the BIRAC PROJECT-Titled “Establishment of DSS/DHS/DDESS for studying the seroprevelance of Dengue and Chikungunya in Visakhapatnam among the population of field practice area of Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam – A Longitudinal study”. The posts are temporary & co-terminous with the project.
|S. No.||Name of Post||Vacancy||Monthly Salary||Essential qualification||Desirable|
|2||GIS RA||One||35,000/-||M.Sc./ M.Tech/ M.A in Geography/Geology/Environmental Science/ Remote sensing P.G. Diploma or higher qualification in Geo-informatics. Proficiency in remote sensing image processing and Arc GIS, Quantum, ERDAS, GRASS, GIS software.||2-5 years’ experience in implementation of projects involving GIS based surveys in an organization of repute. Good knowledge and experience in mapping activity, cartography and mapping analysis. Knowledge in the local language & good communication in English is desirable.|
Terms and Conditions
- The above posts will be filled purely on temporary basis, co-terminus with the project with the candidates having no right to claim for permanent employment.
- Since the project involves field work, applicants should be willing to travel extensively in field. Allowances will be given, as admissible. (* The candidates residing in or near Simhachalam area will be given preference)
- No benefit of Provident fund, Leave Travel concession, Medical Claim, any other fringe benefits will be considered, since posts are purely on temporary basis.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- There is no provision for providing Govt. accommodation inside or outside the campus.
- Experience shall count from the date of completion of minimum education qualification.
- Employment would be subject to half yearly renewal after assessment and can be terminated after giving one-month prior notice on either side.
- Leaves will be as per rules and regulations permitted by Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam for contractual positions.
- Those interested should apply on plain paper and via e-mail with their bio data, contact details (telephone number/Email) to [email protected] or Hard Copies may be submitted to the office of Principal, Andhra Medical College at room no 6,1st floor, Panagal Building.
- Eligible candidates after due process of screening will be intimated about the interview via the same e mail. The candidates invited for interview will be required to bring CV along with Xerox copy (2 sets) of all the certificates along with original certificates Last date for receipt of Hard copy of the application along with CV and self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, professional experience and letter of recommendation from referees on the above email.
- Candidates will be shortlisted and intimated through same e-mail.
- Date of interview is 18/9/2021.
Contact Person: Mr.M.Jagannath
Official Notification: Click here
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Tripura University: Junior Research Fellow
- Government Vacancy: Project Officer (GIS)
- Analyst, Geo Analytics – GAMMA
- Technical Assistant