- Organization: Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
- Last Date: 20.07.2021 up to 1700 hrs
The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is a premier autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India, in the field of wildlife research, teaching and training.
The Institute plans to engage project personnel (Indian national only) and invites application over email followed by an online interview for engaging, one (01) Project Scientist, two (02) Project Associate-II, two (02) Project Associate-I, one (01) Project Assistant and one (01) Administrative Assistant for a project on purely contractual basis.
The period of the contractual engagement will be for a period of 01 (one) year. The last date of receipt of online applications is 20.07.2021 up to 1700 hrs. The EQ, DQ, age limits, monthly emoluments and other details of the positions are given in pdf notifications.
Official Notification: Click Here
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Tripura University: Junior Research Fellow
- Government Vacancy: Project Officer (GIS)
- Analyst, Geo Analytics – GAMMA
- Technical Assistant