- Organization: Narmada Control Authority
- Deadline: within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News (published date: 24-30 July 2021).
- No. of Post: 02
Job Description (Junior Research Fellows)
This Authority proposes to appoint 2 (Two) Junior Research Fellows (JRF) in Hydromet Directorate under National Hydrology Project (NHP) to work with ex-M.P. release related works, Water Accounting & Integrated Reservoir Operation in Narmada River Basin model, Digitization of Narmada River Basin at full development scenario, up-gradation of existing data base with eSwis (WIMS) and other related works in Narmada Control Authority, Indore (M.P.). The Post of JRF is
purely temporary and on contract basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Agricultural Engineering/Masters in Water Resources/Hydrology/Remote Sensing/GIS/Water conservation and allied subject with
knowledge in RS/GIS-based modelling works.
- Knowledge of field Water Resources Project work or handling RS & GIS software.
- Excellency in report writing skill, presentation and data management.
- NET / GATE or equivalent with regular Bachelor’s degree.
Official Notification: Click Here
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Tripura University: Junior Research Fellow
- Government Vacancy: Project Officer (GIS)
- Analyst, Geo Analytics – GAMMA
- Technical Assistant
One thought on “Junior Research Fellows-GIS”