- Organization: Punjab Remote Sensing Centre, Ludhiana, Punjab (India)
- Salary: 25000/-
- No. of Positions: 01
- Application Deadline: 07-June-2021
Postgraduate degree in Remote Sensing and GIS/Geoinformatics/ Geospatial Technology (or related subjects of geospatial domain only)
Postgraduate degree in Geology/ Physics/ M. Sc. (Geography) along with Postgraduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science& Engineering / Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering along with one year professional experience In Remote Sensing and GIS.
In all cases, candidate should be mandatorily ‘science/engineering graduate.
Official Notification: Click here
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Tripura University: Junior Research Fellow
- Government Vacancy: Project Officer (GIS)
- Analyst, Geo Analytics – GAMMA
- Technical Assistant