- Location : Kullu, Himachal Pradesh
- Organization : G. B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment
- Salary : Rs. 20,000 + HRA (for In-house project)/ Rs. 15000/- per month (Fixed) for DEST Funded Project
- Age Limit : 28 years**
- Deadline : 20 June, 2021
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for following purely project based temporary positions (Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow) under various projects at Himachal Regional Center of the Institute. Candidate having appropriate qualifications in relevant subject/specialization with consistently good academic records and experience may send their complete application in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) with all supporting documents to the undersigned by e-mail (email@example.com, [email protected]) on or before 20 June, 2021.
It is essential to mention the position with serial no. and name of the project applied for in the subject line of e-mail and also in the application form. The shortlisted candidates will be informed separately about the date of interview. The interview will be held through virtual mode (Audio/Video).
First class Master Degree in Geology/ Hydrology / Remote Sensing & GIS / Environmental Science from recognized university.
- Experience in handling
RS/GIS software including ERDAS Imagine and Arc GIS.
Knowledge of satellite image classification, GIS
- Knowledge of
GPS/DGPS survey and good writing & communication skills.
- Minimum six months experience or industrial/ organizational training in Remote Sensing and GIS
Nature of duties / Project
In-house project “Water Security in Himalaya through Spring Ecosystem Assessment and Management”
Note: **Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be give to SC/ST/Women/PH and OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
Official Notification: Click Here
Similar Jobs :
- West Bengal Map
- Geospatial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications in the Air Force: An In-Depth Analysis
- Honorary Doctorate – ‘Dr’
- Share your Current location with Friends