Organization: State Forest Research Institute Jabalpur
Walk in interview will be held on 11-8-2021 at the institute for selection of suitable candidates to be engaged on fixed monthly fellowships for the following temporary posts in projects given below. Candidates may attend the interview with relevant certificates and mad: sheets in original along with one set of self attested photocopies. Selected candidates will have to deposit refundable security equal to one month fellowship amount. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates. Only candidate shall apply who can carry extensive field work in various pans of Madhya Pradesh. Registration Time -10:30 am to 11:30 am Interview time – 11:30 am onwards (Computer skill test shall be taken for computer operator followed by interview)
- Post Graduation (M Sc) M Tech) in GIS and Remote sensing, Environmental Science, Geological science OR
PG Diploma in GIS and remote sensing from UGC accredited university and course.
- Two years experience in respective field
- Knowledge on computer operation Microsoft office & GIS software.
Official Notification: Click here
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Tripura University: Junior Research Fellow
- Government Vacancy: Project Officer (GIS)
- Analyst, Geo Analytics – GAMMA
- Technical Assistant