- Organization: ICMR- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH
- Location: SECTOR-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI- 110077, INDIA
- Walk-in Interview :05 April 2022
Job Description (Scientist – C)
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research will conduct walk-in-interview / written tests to the below mentioned purely temporary project posts, tenable at ICMR-NIMR for the period as mentioned below. Candidates possessing required essential qualifications, experience and age criteria may attend walk-in-interview / written test at ICMR – NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi, on the date as indicated in the schedule below along with the filled-in prescribed application form and supporting documents for proof of date of birth, qualifications and experience.
|Sr. No & Project||Name of Post||No. of|
In Rs. pm
|Essential Qualification/Desirable Qualification||Age Limit|
Project Title: “Malaria Elimination Research Alliance –India (MERA-India)” Duration: Up to 30.09.2022
|Scientist ‘C’- Non- Medical (IT Expert)||01||Rs. 51,000/- Plus TIRA as per rules||Essential Qualification: Candidate should possess 1st class Master’s degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university with 4 years experience OR 2nd class M.Sc+Ph.D degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university with 4 year experience. |
Desirable Qualification: Candidates should possess a Ph.D degree in any of Science. Preference will be given to those who have published scientific papers in international journals and who have a track record of working in infectious diseases.
The candidate must know the following for further consideration:
(a) Data processing and analysis using statistical softwares
(c) Presentation of complex data from Excel files and related skills.
Understanding of GIS and malaria will be an advantage. Experience and interest in functional genomics and genomic sequencing will be important.
SCHEDULE FOR WALK-IN- INTERVIEW/PERSONAL DISCUSSION
|Post||Date and time of registration and verification of document & Interview||Walk-in|
|On 05 April 2022||ICMR – NATIONAL|
|Scientist-C- Non-Medical||INSTITUTE OF MALARIA|
|(IT Expert)||Registration and verification of document: 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM||RESEARCH, Sector-8, DWARKA, NEW|
|Interview: 11:00 AM onwards||DELHI- 110077|
- Interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of documents. No candidate will be allowed to enter after scheduled date and time.
- If there are more than 30 candidates against the post, written examination will be conducted and shortlisted candidates will be considered for interview/personal discussion on the same day.
Terms and Conditions:
- Interested and eligible candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions (as applicable) on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled in, prescribed application form (attached).
- Incomplete applications, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents asked for, shall be summarily rejected. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution/organization recognized by relevant authority.
- Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification.
- Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-ininterview/personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- The Director reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
- The Director, NIMR reserves right to fill up or not to fill up the post advertised on website.
- Candidate should write the Name of Project on the top of the application.
- No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the post is purely on temporary basis.
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/EXM/Departmental candidates including projects as per Govt. of India/ICMR Norms. No age relaxation will be considered for unreserved post.
- Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in- interview/personal discussion.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee selection.
- Candidates already in regular service under any Central/State Govt/Autonomous Dept./PSU are not eligible to apply.
- Selected candidate will be granted Leave as per ICMR guidelines.
- Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category shall submit attested copy of OBC Non – Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the date of walk-in- interview test and / or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non-Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
- Post is contractual for the duration offered.
- The above post is filled-up purely on contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for short listing and employment will be treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process.
- Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable. (8) Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk in– interview.
- Candidates reporting after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in interview / or personal discussion.
- Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancies, notice shall be issued on websites https://main.icmr.nic.in/and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the websites (https://main.icmr.nic.in/and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/.) to keep themselves updated.
- The advertisement and the prescribed application form is available on website https://nimr.org.in/category/vacancy/,https://nimr.icmr.org.in/index.php/notifications/vacancies and https://main.icmr.nic.in/.
Note: The following Preventive measures are to be adhered strictly by the candidates appearing in walk-in-interview, to contain spread of Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) inside the premises and during the recruitment process:
- Wearing of face cover is compulsory.
- Spitting in public & work place shall be punishable with fine, as may be prescribed in accordance with its laws, rules or regulations by the State/UT local authority.
- Social distancing shall be followed by all persons in public places and in transport.
- Provision for thermal screening, hand wash and sanitizer shall be made at all entry and exit points and common areas.
- Large physical gathering at one place should be avoided.
- As much as possible candidates should avoid using other’s phones, desk, or work tools and equipment. Clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Loitering and crowding in corridors should be avoided and candidates should maintain social distancing.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|