- Organization: CENTRE FOR ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- Location: Hyderabad
- Deadline: 18 March 2022
Job Description (GIS Expert)
CESS invites applications for the following positions on Contract basis with the listed qualifications, age etc. These positions are purely temporary, initially for a period of one year.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of positions||Responsibilities||Qualifications Required||Consolidated remuneration Per month|
|1.||Civil Engineer||1||To provide technical inputs to the department and assist in Capital Head works by coordinating with departments in implementation of the infrastructure schemes||B. Tech. Civil||Rs.25,000/-|
|2.||GIS Expert||1||Developing the tools for loading / transferring GIS data analysis and presentation of geographical information by creating programs to convert GIS information, generation of tables and preparation of maps and diagrams||PG in geographical information systems (GIS), geography or computer sciences. Experience in Arc GIS and remote sensing, MS Office||Rs.25,000/-|
|3.||Data Entry Operator||1||Data entry / maintenance of Data base / Liaison work with CGG with regard to FMS portal||Any Degree with MS Office; Internet and mailing concepts; Typing speed 35 WPM (English) with word processing skills; and preparation of PPT.||Rs.15,000/-|
Selected personnel will be positioned at Administrative and Technical Support Unit (ATSU) in the Office of the Commissioner, Scheduled Caste Development Department, Government of Telangana, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
Application in the prescribed format (kept in Website) along with the Curriculum Vitae/Resume, Xerox copies of the relevant Certificates/marks memos, should reach the Director, Centre for Economic and Social Studies (CESS), Nizamiah Observatory Campus, Begumpet, Hyderabad-500016 in person or by Registered / Speed post within 15 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in the Newspaper(s). Applications-Emailed/Faxed and without signature and required enclosures shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
Terms and conditions:
- Separate application should be sent for each post.
- The applicant’s age limit is 40 years (maximum).
- The candidate should note that the appointment to these Project positions is purely temporary for the duration specified and candidates selected for these positions will not have a claim for regular employment in CESS or the Government.
- The applicant should possess essential educational qualifications from the Government recognized Institutions only.
- In addition to the essential qualification(s) and experience mentioned against each post, knowledge of local language-Telugu is compulsory in view of working needs.
- The candidate should be willing to travel to remote areas of Telangana and adopt to the changing organizational priorities and needs.
- The candidates may need to undergo, if necessary, written and/or Computer tests, personal interviews and/or group discussions before the Selection Committee.
- Mere fulfillment of the qualification and experience does not entitle a candidate for short listing for the selection process; and
- CESS reserves the right not to fill any or all the posts advertised; and
- The selected candidates will have to work under the supervision of respective Senior Officers of the SCDD Department.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune