- Organization: Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology
- Location: Bhubaneswar-751003
- Deadline: Walk-In Interview 16th-17th December 2022 at 10.30 AM
Job Description (Research Associate |System Manager)
Walk-in-interview for engagement of the following technical and non-technical manpower on contractual basis under the World Bank assisted project on LRI-OUAT (REWARD) funded by DSC &WD, Dept. of Ag & FE, Govt. of Odisha will be held in the office of the Dean of Research, Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar as per the date and time mentioned below. Details of the positions, requirement, eligibility, monthly remuneration, duration of project and nature of job are enumerated in the tables below.
Interested candidates are required to appear the walk-in-interview with their original certificates
Terms and Conditions
- The engagement will be on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project, and the
incumbent shall not have any claim for any form of regular appointment under OUAT or
- The upper age limit is 45 years (Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women).
- Minimum age limit is 21 years.
- The candidates are required to submit the application as per the format given at
ANNEXURE-I and duly signed along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials and age
proof with a passport size photograph and experience certificate at the time of interview.
- The candidate must also bring all the original certificates starting from HSCE/ equivalent
onwards and experience certificates with them, without which the candidate will not be
allowed to appear the interview.
- No objection certificate from the present employer, if any, is to be produced at the time of
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the
candidature or termination even after appointment.
- The authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions depending
upon the requirement of the project at the time of engagement or to cancel the interview
without assigning any reason thereof.
- The period of engagement of project staff in LRI-OUAT (REWARD) will be initially for a
period of one year and may be extended further on yearly basis till the closure of the project
subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- The engagement may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason
thereof. The candidates may also leave the assignment, on their own volition, by giving onemonth notice to the PI, LRI-OUAT (REWARD). He/she will be relieved on acceptance of
resignation else he/she has to deposit one-month remuneration. At the end of the contract
period, the candidate will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in any
manner under OUAT or Government.
- Failure to maintain discipline/official protocol and failure to perform the assigned duties will
make the candidate liable to termination during the appointment period.
- Only those candidates fulfilling the essential qualification and desirable experiences in the
fields as mentioned need to attend the walk-in interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for appearing the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualification and desirable experience would be
entertained for the interview.
- Candidates desirous of attending the walk in interview are requested to report at the venue positively before 10.30 AM. If for any particular position the number of applicants is more than 15, then the assessment would involve a written examination and skill test. In that situation the written test will start at 11 AM
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Geography, Govt GIS Jobs|