- Organization: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY NAGALAND
- Location: Chumukedima, Dimapur, Nagaland – 797 103
- Deadline: Walk-In Interview 13th December 2022 at NIT Nagaland
Job Description (Junior Research Fellow)
National Institute of Technology Nagaland (NIT Nagaland) is one among ten newly established NITs sanctioned during the XI five year plan in 2009. The Institute is looking for dedicated and committed candidate for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Assistant under National Clean Air Program (NCAP) project for Source Apportionment & Carrying Capacity Study in Kohima.
Interested and eligible candidates are invited to attend the walk-in-interview on 13th December 2022 at NIT Nagaland
|S. No.||Name of Post||Qualification, Experience, Other Essential and Additional Desirable Requirements and Age limit||Number of Post||Consolidated Salary (including HRA)|
|1.||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) or Project Assistant||JRF Essential Educational Qualification: M.E. / M. Tech / M.S. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Environmental Science with GATE /NET (JRF/Assistant Professor) Qualified Desirable: Candidate should have hand on experience on CMB analysis and GIS software. Project Assistant Essential Educational Qualification: M.E. / M. Tech / M.S. or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering / Environmental Science. Desirable: Candidate should have hand on experience on CMB analysis and GIS software.||1||For JRF Rs. 33,480 per month or For Project Assistant Rs. 27,000 per month|
*Priority will be given to GATE /NET (JRF/Assistant Professor) Qualified candidate.
Terms and Conditions:
- The appointment is purely temporary on contractual basis, which will be renewed every year subject to satisfactory performance or until the Completion of the Project.
- Original documents of mark sheets/ degree/certificates/age proof and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the Interview.
- PI reserves the right to fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason.
- The decision of the Principle Investigator (PI) in this regard will be final.
- Duration of the post is initially for one year or until the Completion of the Project, whichever is earlier.
- Priority will be given to GATE /NET (JRF/Assistant Professor) Qualified candidate.
Walk-in Interview date: 13th December 2022. Reporting Time: 9:00 A.M.
Walk-in Interview Time: 10.00 A.M.
Venue: Administrative Block, NIT Nagaland, Chumukedima, Dimapur – 797 103
One set of photocopies of all certificates and one passport size self-attested photo are to be produced with the application at the time of Interview. Original certificates shall be shown at the time of Interview for verification. For any query, contact Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. P. Chinnamuthu, Associate Professor, Department of ECE, National Institute of Technology Nagaland.
Contact: [email protected], Mobile: +91-8974486446
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Job Category||Earth Science, Geo-informatics, Geography, Govt GIS Jobs|