- Organization: Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL)
- Location: Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Above Post Office Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New Delhi-110 020
Job Description (Project Associate (GIS)):
Online applications are invited for the post of Project Associate (GIS) purely on Contractual Outsourced basis to be deployed in Department of Forest and Wildlife, GNCT of Delhi and also for empanelment of candidates for deployment to other Govt. Departments in future. The candidate shall apply online through ICSIL website, www.icsil.in (under Career section) within a window time slot given below:-
- Opening time 12:00 (Noon) on 27/12/2021
- Closing time 12:00 (Noon) on 28/12/2021
The details of the vacancies are given as under:-
|Name of Post & No. of Post||Educational Qualification||Post qualification Experience||Job Description||Consolida ted Remuner ation||Age|
|Project Associate (GIS) (One)||Post graduate in Environment/Forest/ Wildlife/Biodiversity and allied Sciences with certificate/ diploma in Geo-informatics||Relevant experience in demarcation, GIS surveying, Mapping, working in GIS software would be given preference.Fresher can also apply||Survey and demarcation work for ridge area (GIS surveying, Mapping, working in GIS software||30,500/-||32 Years|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
- One time Registration Fees of Rs. 1,000/- (Non-refundable) shall be charged at the time of final joining after selection.
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criterion carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- i) The short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification, experience etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interaction of candidate by the department.
ii) Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual / outsourced basis for a fixed period or till expiry of contract or till regular incumbents join posts.
- ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interaction/documents verification etc. when called.
- The place of deployment will be anywhere in Delhi/NCR. They may work in shift(s)/ rotational basis as per departmental requirement. No extra conveyance will be paid by ICSIL.
- Candidates must produce original documents in respect of DOB, Qualification and Experience as per eligibility criteria on the date of document verification and interview/interaction otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the interview/interaction.
The candidates shall follow all the Covid-19 SOPs during document verification and subsequent interview/interaction failing which they shall not be considered.
- The details of the candidate in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of Class 10th Certificate and PAN Card and Aadhar Card. In case the candidate has changed his/her name subsequent to Class 10th, the evidence to that effect should be furnished at the time of interaction/documents verification also.
- Canvassing/trying to influence ICSIL employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
- ICSIL has right to accept or reject the application(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
- ICSIL has the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time without any notice.
- Candidate must furnish correct information regarding age, qualification and experience while submitting the form online.
- Incomplete application shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidate must keep on watching our ICSIL website (www.icsil.in) for any Corrigendum/notification in respect of this vacancy.
- In case the information filled in online form is incomplete and not matching the prescribed criteria, their application will be rejected on the basis of form filled and ICSIL is not liable to call them for document verification/any round of screening thereafter.
- In case at any stage of recruitment process the documents/information provided by the candidate is found fake or misleading his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai