- Organization: ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC)
- Location: Koraput (Odisha)
- Deadline: 24th January 2022
Job Description (Junior Research fellow):
Applications are invited in the attached format from the eligible candidates for engagement against following one purely temporary position to be filled under DST funded Project entitled “STI hub up-scaling sustainable technological solution and replicable model for ensuring food and nutrition, livelihood and social security of ST in selected Gram Panchayat of Koraput Distt of Odisha”. The engagement against the temporary positions will be up to three (03) years (31st January 2024) or the date of termination of project whichever is earlier. The selection against this position will be on the basis of online interview to be conducted by the Research Centre on 24th January, 2022 as per details mentioned against the RF position. The last date for receiving of application to the Head, ICARIndian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation (IISWC), Research Centre, Sunabeda, Dist-Koraput (Odisha) through Speed/ Registered post or Email/[email protected], [email protected] is 10th January 2022 at 5.00 PM
The detail of the Post is given below.
|SI. No.||Position||Qualification||Emoluments||Age limit|
|1.||Junior Research fellow (JRF) -01 Position Date & Time of online interview Date : 24th January 2022, 10 am To 5 pm||Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in|
Basic Science OR Grad( ate Degree in Professional
Courses (Agricultural Physics / Agronomy /Soil Science /Hydrology / Agricultural Meteorology / Soil and Water Conservation Engineering/ Remo to Sensing and GIS / Geology/ Environmental Science/ Geography / Agricultural Engineering and allied subjects) NET/GATE qualified as per DST] arms. Desirable Qualification: Experience of the field
work-related to soil & water conservation., watershed mana,4ement, Remote sensing and GIS, other agricultural related projects etc, Good knowledge of comp iters and MS Office.
|Rs. 31,000+ HRA for I and II year, and in 111 year JRF will awarded as SRF g Rs 35,000/- + HRA as per rules after review of their performance by a review committee.||18 -35 years for men and 40 years for women. Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC/PwD/ESM as per rule.|
Terms & Conditions
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the date of On-line-Interview.
- The position is purely time bound, temporary on co-terminus basis with the Project and do not entitle the appointment to any claim implicit or explicit on any ICAR post.
- The essential qualification given in the advertisement against each position is minimum. Candidates possessing higher qualification in the relevant fields may also be considered for these positions subject to their suitability of the position.
- Above positions will be filled on contractual basis up to 31.01.2024 or the date of completion/ termination of the project or until further orders whichever is earlier.
- Initially the period of engagement will be for one year and after that the term will be extended year to year basis further on the basis of the work performance of the selected candidate.
- The applicants shall submit their application in the given proforma available on the Institute’s website with latest photography along with self-attested copies of the relevant certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, experience etc.
- Above position may be increased or decreased as per requirement.
- Persons already in employment should attach “No Objection Certificate” issued by their present employer will the application.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the selected candidate to join the position.
- The application received after last date of its submission i.e. 10.01.2022 at 5.00 p.m. shall be rejected without assigning any reasons.
- In case of large number of applications, the shortlisting of applications to attend the interview shall be done based on their eligibility through a duly constituted screening committee. Hence only those applicants who are full-filling eligibility criteria shall be called for interview.
- Presently as decided the mode of interview will be online but it may be changed as per prevailing circumstances. Hence, the exact mode of interview, date and time will be intimated to the candidates shortlisted for interview in due course of time through the e-mails / correspondence address to be given by them in their application format. In case interview is held as Walk-in-interview, no TA / DA shall be paid to any candidate.
- In case any candidate absent himself from interview, no further date and time will be allotted to any candidate in any circumstances.
- The candidate appearing for the above positions should have good health.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The Director, ICAR-IISWC, Dehradun reserve right to withdraw advertisement or selection process at any stage without assigning any reason and notice to the applicant. His decision will be final and binding in all respects.
- The place of posting is at ICAR – Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation (IISWC), Research Centre, Sunabeda, Odisha. As it is a collaborative project with MSSRF, Jeypore, Koraput, if required, tee selected candidate will also have to stay at MSSRF, Jeypore, Koraput.
- Age relaxation to SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Women candidates as per rules.
- The applicant’s declaration given in the application format regarding his / her relative(s) working in ICAR system is found false or willful suppressed at any stage of selection of thereafter, the candidature / selection of the applicant will be liable to be rejected / terminated besides ether action and the decision of the Director, ICAR-IISWC, Dehradun in this regard shall be final.
- Any further information related to above Advt. shall be published in the Institute’s website only. Hence, applicants must visit Institute website regularly.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai