- Organization: Presidency University, Kolkata
- Last Date: 15 October 2021
- Apply via mail: [email protected]
Job Description (Junior Research Fellow):
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow on a purely time bound Project titled ‘Changing Urban Landscape and Its Impact on Water Resources: A Case Study of Kolkata Municipal Corporation Area’ funded by Department of Higher Education, Science & Technology and Biotechnology, Government of West Bengal.
Candidates who wish to apply should at least have a M.Sc/MA Degree in Geography with good working experience of computer, statistical packages and GIS softwares along with experience of field work, data collection, data analysis and interpretation. Preference will be given to UGC-CSIR NET/SLET qualified candidates or to candidates with at least one year of work experience in the relevant area.
- Salary for the position of Junior Research Fellow will be Rs 18700 / pm [16000/pm + HRA (15%) + MA (Rs 300)] for the 1st and 2 nd year and Rs 21000 [18000/pm + HRA (15%) + MA (Rs 300)] for the 3rd year.
- Interested eligible candidates may mail their full bio-data to the PI of the project, Dr. Suranjana Banerji at [email protected] by 15 th October 2021.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email regarding the interview which will be held virtually on 18th October 2021.
- The selected candidate will be appointed purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year. Appointment may be extended depending on satisfactory work performance as assessed by the project head or till the validity of the project, whichever is earlier.
Similar GIS Jobs: Click Here
|Job Category||Geography, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|