- Organization: National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
- Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
- Last Date: 15 October 2021
- No. of Posts : 1
- Salary: 28000 – 35000 (Per Month) + HRA
- Online Interview through MS Team
- Age Limit: Upper age limit 35 years.
Job Description (Project Associate):
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for Online Interview (Through Microsoft Teams) for the following purely temporary position of Project Associate under the project “Development of database standardization framework to facilitate decision making in water distribution system” (G-1-2610)” tenable at CSIR-NEERI Nagpur.
(i) B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from a recognized university.
(i) 2 Experience Years in programming
Job Requirement: Advance Programming in Python and Java.
Desirable: Knowledge of Geo-server, Postgress SQL Open layer, Web designing, GIS software
(i) Rs. 35,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
Rs. 28,000/- + HRA for who do not fall under (i)
- Selection is to be done on the basis of online Interview through MS Team. Date of interview will be notified separately through e-mail.
- Candidates are not required to pay any application fees.
- Application form for particular position code can be filled online for particular position which is available on the CSIR-NEERI website (www.neeri.res.in).
- All manpower positions in the projects are on contract basis and will be co-terminus with the project.
- Only those candidates who have completed the essential qualification & result has been declared are eligible to apply.
- Shortlisted applicants shall be required to appear for the interview through MS team.
- Shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 10.00 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (if any change is there, they will be accordingly intimated).
- Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/empanelment stands cancelled.
Similar GIS Jobs: Click Here
|Job Category||Computer Science, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|