- Organization: National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC)
- Location: New Delhi
- Last date of Online Application: 25/10/2021
Job Description (GIS Expert):
NCRTC requires a GIS Expert on contract basis. The detail of the post is as under: –
National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) – a Joint Venture Company of Govt. of India and States of Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh, under the administrative control of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, is mandated for implementing the Regional Rapid Transit System (RRTS) in National Capital Region (NCR), to ensure a balanced and sustainable urban development through better connectivity and access. The RRTS will be a new, dedicated, high speed, high capacity, comfortable commuter service connecting regional nodes in NCR. It will provide reliable, high frequency, point to point safe regional travel at high speed for relatively longer distance with fewer stops.
The technology chosen would allow covering distances of 100 km. in an hour with scheduled stoppages. The system would also ensure the convenience of quality last mile connectivity, addressing the needs of all categories of travelers on the network. The corridors being developed under RRTS Phase-1 are DelhiGhaziabad- Meerut, Delhi- Gurugram- SNB- Alwar and Delhi- Panipat. Once operational, RRTS will be the fastest, the most comfortable and the safest mode of travel in the NCR.
- (A) Vacancy detail, Max. age, required Qualification & Experience: –
The post is purely on contract basis. Employment will not confer right to regularization of services in NCRTC.
PHYSICAL & MEDICAL FITNESS:
The applicant should not only be suitable in related field, but also should be physically and medically fit
enough. In case of selection, candidates will have to undergo a medical examination as per the Corporation
(a)Eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of eligibility criteria i.e. experience, desirable
qualification etc. and will be called for interview.
(b) Management may relax any of the condition/s, in accordance to the response to meet the requirement.
The selected candidates shall have to execute a Surety Bond of Rs.3,00,000 plus GST and cost of training, to
serve the Corporation for a minimum period of 2 (two) years. A three months’ prior notice will be required to
be served before seeking resignation from the Corporation.
TERM OF CONTRACT:
Initial term of contract will be of 3 (Three) years, which may be extended as per the requirement of the project,
subject to the performance of the contractual employee. Services of the contract employee may be terminated
at any time giving one month’s notice or payment in lieu of notice, without assigning any reason.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE & POSTING:
The Company offers attractive pay-package as indicated above. This includes all salary components, like
various allowances, Leave pay, other/ terminal benefits admissible to an employee of the Corporation.
The job is transferable and the selected candidates can be posted/ transferred to any of the office/ Project
sites of NCRTC in India/abroad during the course of their contractual employment.
A deduction @20% for remuneration amount per annum shall be made for the first year of contractual
employment. This amount shall be released on completion of two years of contract service or upon
termination, whichever is earlier. The release of Retention money on termination of the contract shall be dealt
on case-to-case basis. In case of leaving before completion of two years the amount of Surety Bond shall be
recovered from the Retention money.
The Contract employees will be entitled for 12 or 8 days (in Field and Corporate Office, respectively) Casual
Leave and can avail 30 days Leave (without pay) in a year, as leave has already been monetized and included
in the pay-package.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Applications will be accepted ONLINE only through the link provided in the “Career section” of the NCRTC website i.e. https://www.ncrtc.in. Candidates are required to upload recent passport sized photograph (not more than 3 months old) and scanned copies of the supporting documents.
The application should be supported with scanned copies of the following documents: –
- Copies of Educational Certificates (Matriculation onwards)
- Work experience Certificate issued by last employer and Letter/ Offer of appointment and latest salary slip issued by current employer.
- IT Form 26A
- Copies of the APARs
- Experience Certificate/ Office Order/Duty allocation order etc.
- Letter showing present level/ grade/ pay-package.
- For Govt. employees, ‘NOC’ from concerned Department. In case of non-availability, undertaking to submit the same at further stage of selection.
Application without supporting certificates/ documents, as mentioned above, shall be summarily rejected.
- Soon after submission of online application, a print-out of the same alongwith supporting documents, should be sent to the following address through post: –
National Capital Region Transport Corporation, GatiShakti Bhawan, INA,
Envelope containing the print-out of application and supporting documents, should be super-scribed as-
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF –————————————————————————–(CONTRACT BASIS)”
Last date for Online Registration and submission of applications is 25.10.2021.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Scanned copies of passport sized photograph, educational certificates, and experience certificate should be kept ready, as these documents would be required to be uploaded at the time of filling up of online application form.
- The size of photograph should be 10kb and the allowed types are .jpg or .jpeg for photograph.
- More than one application for a post may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- All computations of Age, Post Qualification Experience etc., shall be as on the given date.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of NCRTC website, i.e. www.ncrtc.in, only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for NCRTC, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID and/ or candidate login.
- In case of any query the same may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “POST – Expert” in the Subject Line. Candidates are advised to add this e-mail ID to their address book. NCRTC will not be responsible for non-delivery of e-mail / delivery of e-mail to junk or spam folder. Contact No. 011-4106 6943 (10:00 AM to 4:30 PM).
Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
For Similar GIS Jobs: Click Here
|Job Category||Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|