- Organization: MIZORAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
- Location: Mizoram New Capital Complex Aizawl
Job Description (MPSC Online Vacancy: Geologist Junior)
Applications for the under mentioned vacant posts can be done online at the Mizoram Public Service Commission’s online portal https://mpsconline.mizoram.gov.in till 08/05/2023.
Applicants must verify that their applications are submitted after payment for them are done. Fees once paid will not be refunded. However, if due to technical error, more than one payment is made for the same post by the same applicant, the excess payment may be refunded.
Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fees.
- Name of Post : Geologist Junior
- Name of Department : Commerce & Industries
- Classification : Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) (Non-Ministerial)
- No. of Posts : 1 (One)
- Pay : Level 10 in the Pay Matrix (Rs.56,100 – Rs.1,24,500)
- Educational Qualification: Master of Science (Geology / Applied Geology / Geo-physics) from a recognised university.
- Working knowledge of Mizo language of at least Middle School standard.
- Age Limit:
He/She must be aged between 18 and 35 years on the last date of application. Upper age limit relaxation will be as per Notification No.A-12011/1/2019-P&AR(GSW) dt.3.6.2019 (published in the Mizoram Gazette Extraordinary, Issue No. 375 dt.10.6.2019) as amended from time to time. For age proof, HSLC/HSSLC Certificates which clearly shows the candidate’s date of birth shall be accepted. In the absence of date of birth in such certificates, the relevant documents issued by the competent authority may be accepted.
Provided that for advertisement made during calendar years of 2023 and 2024, the candidate must not have exceeded the age of 37 years on 1st August of the particular calendar year.
[Notified by the Government of Mizoram vide No. A. 12018/31/2020-P&AR (GSW) dt.10.03.2023 and published in the Mizoram Gazette extra ordinary issue No. 133 dt.14.03.2023]
Documentary support to proof all eligibility conditions should not be dated later than the last date of application.
- Canvassing by a candidate directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate.
- Any candidate who, on verification at any stage of the recruitment process, does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, will be disqualified.
Government servants will have to apply through proper channel.
The syllabus for the examination is available for download at the Commission’s official website https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in. Any pertinent information regarding this advertisement will be published in the Commission’s official website.
Sd/- JAMES LALNUNMAWIA
Controller of Examinations
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
ArcGIS (4) Data Scientist (6) Earth Science (6) ESRI Jobs (4) geoinformatics jobs (66) Geospatial jobs (54) gis Administrator (3) gis analyst (13) gis careers (107) giscareers (4) GIS Database (3) gis jobs (128) gisjobs (13) GIS jobs in Bangalore (20) gis jobs in Chandigarh (5) gis jobs in dehradun (6) GIS Jobs in Delhi (19) gis jobs in Gurgaon (5) gis jobs in Haryana (7) gis jobs in Hyderabad (9) gis jobs in India (50) gis jobs in Maharashtra (5) gis jobs in Mumbai (11) GIS jobs in New Delhi (7) gis jobs in pune (7) gis jobs in Punjab (6) gis jobs in roorkee (5) gis jobs in Telangana (4) gis jobs in Uttarakhand (8) gis mapping jobs (6) GIS Openings (6) GIS Specialist (5) gis vacancy (47) kvs location (3) kvs sangathan (3) NESAC Jobs (5) PhD Position (7) post doctoral position (5) Postdoctoral Research Assistant (4) Postdoctoral Researcher (8) Remote Sensing (7) remote sensing and gis jobs (8) remote sensing jobs (91) Research Scientist (5) Wildlife Jobs (3)
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur