- Organization: M.P.Council of Science & Technology
- Location: Vigyan Bhawan, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal-462 003
- Deadline: 27.04.2022
MPCST requires Research Associate (RA) Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and Graphic Designer
MP Council of Science & Technology, Bhopal is preparing a panel of eligible candidates for requirement of “Research Associates (RA) – Fellowship amount Rs. 30,000/- pm fixed, Junior Research Fellows(JRF)- Fellowship amount Rs. 20,000/- pm fixed ” and Graphic Designer – Fellowship amount Rs. 18000/- pm fixed for its ongoing projects. Candidates with suitable qualifications may apply in prescribed format given at portal Job [email protected] at Council’s website (www.mpcost.gov.in)..
- Research Associate (RA) – Fellowship amount Rs. 30,000/- p.m. fixed: M.Sc.,/ M.Sc.Tech/ M.Tech/ in Geology/Applied Geology/Geo-informatics/Remote Sensing having first class degree from recognized university having 3 years of experience for candidate having Ph.D and five years experience for non Ph.D. candidate. Experience in Remote Sensing and GIS is essential. Teaching experience will not be considered.
- Junior Research Fellows(JRF)- Fellowship amount Rs. 20,000/- p.m. fixed : M.Sc.,/ M.Sc.Tech/ M.Tech/ in Geology/Applied Geology/Geo-informatics/Remote Sensing having first class degree from recognized university and minimum two years experience of working in Remote Sensing and GIS applications. Teaching experience will not be considered.
- Graphic Designer (Fellowship amount Rs. 18,000/- pm fixed):
Graduate with Diploma/Certificate Course in Corel Draw Graphics Suits X5, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe in Design CS6, Adobe Acrobat, Quark Xpress, Pagemaker, Macromedia Flash & 3dx Max 2012. Minimum 05 years of experience in Graphic Designing and Map Composing. Teaching experience will not be considered.
> The desirous candidates having requisite qualifications and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may come for appearing in walk-in-interview along with filled application on prescribed format and all the certificates in original in support of their qualification, experience as well as no objection certificate from the present employer, if any, in the MP Council of Science and Technology, Vigyan Bhawan, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal 462003 at 10:00 AM on 27.04.2022. TA/DA will not be paid to the candidates attending the interview.
> The attested true copies of certificates/degree of qualifications/ experience/ proof of date of birth/ caste/ domicile/ testimonials along with marks certificates of all examinations, a recent colour passport size photograph should be submitted at the time of interview.
> No further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
> Director General, MPCST has all rights to select or reject any candidate according to the Council’s requirement.
> The fellowship will be offered initially up to 31st October 2022. Duration may be extended for further depending on the performance after review of work and continuity of the project.
|Advertisement in the newspaper||05.04.2022|
|Walk-in Interview date||27.04.2022 from 10:30 AM onwards|
|Reporting Time||27.04.2022 at 10.00 AM|
|Venue||M.P. Council of Science & Technology, Vigyan Bhawan, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal-462003|
Procedures for submission of application:
- Download Application Form from the portal Job [email protected] at Council’s website (www.mpcost.gov.in).
- Fill up the form .
- Take 2 prints of filled Application Form and submit at the time of interview.
- Change in any field of the application from will warrant rejection of application
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Geography, Geology, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|