- Organization: Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Duration: 4-6 months
Essential qualification: Master Degree in the field of Environment Science/ allied fields from a recognized Scientific organization with minimum 60% marks.
We also encourage M.Sc. students seeking 4-6 months of dissertation projects.
Desirable qualifications: Basic understanding of Remote Sensing and GIS, Species distribution modelling, Google Earth Engine, systematic review
Research area: Habitat and ecology, Species Distribution modelling, Habitat Mapping
Description of work:
- Literature review: We need to conduct a detailed review of the literature for multiple taxa
and species, the primary focus is on the species’ ecological and habitat preferences.
- Remote Sensing and GIS-based task: Interns will also assist in mapping the habitats and
species distribution modelling of various species.
- Additional work will be given based on the interns’ performance.
The position is not remote and selected candidates will be based in headquarters.
Deadline: 20th January 2023 (We will intimate the shortlisted candidates only).
Send the application to undersigned:
Mr. Debanjan Sarkar,
Ms. Sneha Pandey,
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Job Category||Environmental Science, Geo-informatics, Govt GIS Jobs, Wildlife|