- Organization: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
- Deadline: 01.12.2021
Job Description (Senior Project Fellow, Project Associate)
Walk in interview for temporary positions (Senior Project Fellow, Project Associate) under following consultancy projects in the EM Division purely on contractual basis will be held on 06.12.2021 in the office chamber of Asst. Director General (EM), ICFRE (Room No. 137, ICFRE H. Q. Building, Forest Research Institute Campus, Dehradun) from 11.00 AM onwards:
|S. No.||Name of Projects||Name & No. of Vacancies||Duration|
|1.||Environmental Audit and Environmental Performance Index Ranking of 35 open cast coal mines of Coal India Limited.||Senior Project Fellow – 03||01 year OR Project period|
|2.||Environmental Management Plan & Reclamation and Rehabilitation of two iron ore mining leases of BIOM, Bacheli Complex, Bacheli, South Bastar, Dantewada District, Chattisgarh’||Project Associate – 01||06 Months OR Project period|
|3.||Environmental monitoring and evaluation of Reclamation and Rehabilitation (R&R) Plan activities at John Mine, Chitradurga district, Karnataka.||Project Associate – 01||01 year OR Project period|
|S. No.||Position||Vacancy||Stipend (Rs. /Month)||Qualification & Experience||Desirable|
|1.||Project Associate||02||40,000/- + HRA||First class Master’s degree with five years experience or Ph. D. in the field of Ecology and Biodiversityhaving more than 03 years working experience in the relevant field in case of developmental projects.||Willingness to travel including field work to collect data, carryout desk based research, interpretation of data and experience in EIA/EMP report writing.Knowledge of working with Computer and statistical tools etc.|
|First class Master’s degree with five years experience or Ph. D. in the field ofEnvironmental Science having more than 03 years working experience in the relevant field in case of developmental projects.||Experience in air and water quality monitoring, analysis of data and report writing. Knowledge of relevant legislation of EIA and preparation of EIA/EMP report. Knowledge of working with Computerand statistical tools etc.|
|2.||Senior Project Fellow||03||23,000/- + HRA||First class Master degree in the field of Forest Ecology and biodiversity/Botany having02 years’ experience in the relevant field in case of developmental projects.||Willingness to travel in remote locations including field work to collect data, carryout desk based research, interpretation of data and experience in EIA/EMP report writing.Knowledge of working with Computerand statistical tools etc.|
|First class Master degree in Environmental Science having02 years’ experience in the relevant field in case of developmental projects.|
First class Master degree/B.Tech. in Geo informatic/GIS/Remote Sensing having02 years’ experience in the relevant field in case of
|Experience in air and water quality monitoring, analysis of data and report writing. Knowledge of working with Computer. Generation and analysis of data related to land use pattern. Knowledge of working with Computer, AutoCadand GIS, etc.|
Age and T&C of Engagement:
Terms and conditions for engagement of Project Associate and Senior Project Fellow will be governed by the ICFRE Rules. The upper age limit for Project Associate is 35 years and 32 years for Senior Project Fellow, which is relaxable upto 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PH and 3 years for OBC as per ICFRE/Govt. of India Rules. The criteria for selection of the candidate may be relaxed in exceptional cases at the discretion of the management. Duration of engagement period may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Considering cases of COVID-19 pandemic in the country, the Walk-in-Interview will be held through both offline and video conference mode. Local candidates from Uttarakhand, Delhi & NCR and nearby states may appear for Walk-in-Interview in person, however others including person from COVID-19 affected area may be exempted to appear in person for Walk-in-Interview and they may opt for Walk-in-Interview through VC (Google Meet app). Such candidates are required to intimate this office prior to the date of Walk-in-Interview through e-mail at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All interestedCandidates applying for above mentioned post have to submit a scanned copy of their resume in the prescribed format as available on ICFRE website www.icfre.orgalong with self attested copies of testimonials and recent passport size photograph pasted with their signed application through e-mail at email@example.com on or before 01.12.2021 positively for prior screening. Applications received after 01.12.2021 will not be entertained. Candidates are required to mention the mode of their Walk-in-Interview in their application form.
- After prior screening the eligible candidates will be communicated through e-mail in advance to appear for Walk-in-Interview before the actual date of interview.
- All eligible candidates appearing for Walk –in-Interview in person shall report on 06.12.2021 by 9.30 AM at the office of ADG (EM) at ICFRE H.Q. Room No.137, Dehradun with their complete and signed Bio-data and Original Testimonials.
- Awards of the assignment on contract shall be governed as per Rules applicable in ICFRE and do not guarantee subsequent employment to any of the engaged person on contract under the Council.
- Applicants not fulfilling the required qualifications and conditions will not be considered. Decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on applicant.
- No TA/DA is admissible for this Walk in interview.
SIMILAR GIS JOBS:
|Job Category||Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|