- Organization: Mohanlal Sukhadia University,
- Location: Udaipur (Raj.)-313001
- Deadline: 07 May, 2022
1. Job Description (GIS Analyst):
P.G. in Geography/ Geoinformatics or equivalent degree/ M. Tech in Geoinformatics or equivalent degree OR B. Tech/ equivalent degree in Computer Science or IT; Professional degree in Geoinformatics; Experience of using Geospatial databases and ArcGIS.
Working experience in Web GIS and GPS surveying, Good writing skills in English. Experience of preparation of project report and research writing.
- Acquisition and generation of geospatial data in application ready format.
- Field data collection and supervision of field survey in the study area.
- Supervision of development work of Web portal including design and refinement of wire frame.
- Data analysis and reparation of final preparation report. project repo
40,000/- per month
2. Job Description (Research Associate):
P.G. in Geoinformatics/ Geography OR B. Tech/ equivalent degree in Engineering or IT; Professional degree in Geoinformatics.
Desirable Qualification: Working experience in Web GIS and GPS surveying; Proficiency in English language.
- Primary and secondary data collection.
- GPS survey data compilation and tabular database generation for geospatial application.
- GIS layers generation.
- Assistance in project report writing.
25,000/- per month
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur