- Organization: The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
- Location: Delhi
- Deadline: 05 May 2022
Job Description (Associate Fellow)
– Carrying out remote sensing and geographic information system (GIS) activities, developing GIS maps, using spatial databases, and thematic data in addition to performing simple spatial analyses.
– Specific roles include satellite data acquisition, image processing and analysis, Field data collection and compilation, spatial analysis, Map making and report generation.
– Work with the team to make sure that the project is on track, remove impediments, and provide necessary inputs.
– Comfortable in domestic & international travel including fieldwork
– Client interaction to maintain good and cordial relations
– Any other projects, tasks, activities as assigned
3 – 5 years
Masters Degree in Geoinformatics, Remote Sensing, Geography, Environmental Science, Forestry, Earth Sciences, Natural Resource Management, or related fields.
– Experience in programming and machine learning skills (Python, R, Google Earth Engine etc.)
– Knowledge of methods of image processing (in ERDAS or other software)
– Hands-on experience in open-source or proprietary GIS software (ArcGIS/QGIS etc.)
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
- GIS Jobs in Chennai
- GIS Jobs in Jaipur
|Job Category||Earth Science, Environmental Science, Geo-informatics, Geography, Natural Resource Management, RS and GIS|