- Organization:I.C.A.R. -Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute
- Last of online application: 28.08.2021
An Interview via Video-Conferencing will be held at ICAR-IASRI, PUSA, New Delhi for the following posts under the project “Integrated Sample Survey Solutions for the Major Livestock Products” during 01.09.2021-02.09.2021 at 10.30 am. Applicants should apply through Google Form for which the link is provided below (gis jobs).
The appointment will be purely on contractual/temporary basis initially till 31st January 2022 which is likely to be extended. The incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under ICAR.
Google Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdE8Ak8nGL3dVmN-kKl_koTUYF6tKlPA-cSoWaDSuCH86D5VQ/viewform
- Senior Research Fellow (01):
Master’s in Remote Sensing/ GIS / Remote Sensing & GIS / Geoinformatics/ Geomatics or equivalent with 4 or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree
having 3 years Bachelor’s degree who have acquired professional Master’s degree (3 years) like M.Sc./M.Tech. are eligible.
Candidates having 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification
Ph.D. in Remote Sensing/ GIS / Remote Sensing & GIS / Geoinformatics/ Geomatics.
Desirable Qualifications :
Knowledge of ArcGIS, Web GIS, Web Map server, Satellite Image analysis and programming in R / IDL/ MatLab / Python
- IT Professional – III (01)
B.Tech. in CSE/IT with 4 years’ experience in the relevant field. Or Master’s degree in Computer Science /Information Technology/ Computer Application/ Computer Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Security/ MCA /M.Tech or equivalent, with 2 years’ experience in the relevant field. Or
Ph.D. in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Computer Application or equivalent
Desirable Qualifications :
Experience in Android Mobile Application development and maintenance
- Young Professional – II
B.Tech. or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering/Computer Application/ MCA /M.Sc. (IT) or equivalent from any recognised university.
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Remote Sensing/ GIS / Remote Sensing & GIS/Geoinformatics/ Geomatics.
Desirable Qualifications :
Senior Research Fellow: The upper age limit is 35 years (Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women and 3 years for OBC candidates applicable as per Govt. of India/ICAR Rules).
IT Professional-III: The upper age limit is 40 years (Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women and 3 years for OBC candidates applicable as per Govt. of India/ICAR Rules).
Young Professional-II: The upper age limit is 45 years (Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Women and years for OBC candidates applicable as per Govt. of India/ICAR Rules). Minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Senior Research Fellow: Consolidated Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA (as per central govt. norms) for 1st and 2nd year & Consolidated Rs. 35,000/-per month+ HRA (as per central govt. norms) from 3rd year.
- IT Professional-III: Consolidated Rs. 50000/- per month with 3% annual increase over base salary.
- Young Professional – II: Consolidated Rs. 35000/- per month.
- All candidates are requested to read carefully and abide by the Instructions.
- All Candidates must submit self-attested scanned copy of all the necessary relevant documents along with passport size photograph on the Google form for which the link is provided with the Advertisement on or before 28.08.2021. The Google form filled after 28.08.2021 will not be considered for further process.
- Those candidates who fail to upload the documents that suffice the minimum eligibility criteria for the posts applied for, on or before the due date, their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Concealing of facts or Incomplete Applications or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- Depending upon the number of applications received, the process of short listing the candidates may be done.
- Institute will not be responsible for any internet/connectivity issues.
- The positions are purely temporary on a contractual basis. The person selected will have no right to claim employment or engagement in ICAR at the end of the contract period.
- Short-listed Candidate will be informed the Date, Time and instructions to attend the Interview via Email one day before the Interview and the link to join the Interview will be shared on the day of Interview.
- The total number of vacancies may vary depending on other project requirements, if any, on the date of interview.
- It is mandatary that candidates should post the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their present employer in the Google form if any.
- The Competent Authority/Director of the Institute reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- Decision of Director, ICAR-IASRI will be final and binding in all respects.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved within the jurisdiction of New Delhi Court only.
- Candidates can appear for the Interview in English/Hindi language.
*Examination conducted by various Central Government Departments/Agencies like CSIR-UGC, ICMR, ICAR, DAE, DST, DBT, GATE etc., are considered as National Eligibility Test (NET) as mentioned in the OM SR/S9/Z-09/2012 of DST dated 21.10.2014.
Official Notification: Click Here
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Tripura University: Junior Research Fellow
- Government Vacancy: Project Officer (GIS)
- Analyst, Geo Analytics – GAMMA
- Technical Assistant