• Working as GIS Specialist on multi-sectoral live projects.
• Taking care of scope related to GIS Mapping, Cadastral Mapping, GIS based tools and conversion applications, cartographic visualizations of GIS Layers and development of Property Tax Management System and other related scope of on-going and upcoming assignments.
• Writing, formatting, submitting reports to the clients.
• Writing technical approach and methodology for new bids.
• Assisting the Business Development Team in submitting GIS related EOIs, Tenders, and Proposals etc.
Location of Job: Sonipat
Salary: 2.5 – 8 Lacs/ annum
Work Experience: 3 -6 Years
Candidate Profile: Master’s Degree in Geography, Geoinformatics and related field with at least 05 year of experience of working with multidisciplinary consulting firms.
Should have sound knowledge of GIS. Strong in GIS domain which includes features spatial analysis etc. Capability to capture date from multiple sources e.g. scanned images, Satellite imageries.
Preferably having knowledge and experience in Cadastral Mapping, GIS based tools and conversion applications, cartographic visualizations of GIS Layers and Property Tax Management Systems.
Excellent Communication Skills, Good Knowledge of MS Office, Ready to Travel, Ability to Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, Presentation Skills, Meeting Goals, Professionalism.
GIS Google Maps Cadastral Digitization Cartography WebGIS Pytrhon Scripting Arcobjects .net framework Property Tax Management System
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Tripura University: Junior Research Fellow
- Government Vacancy: Project Officer (GIS)
- Analyst, Geo Analytics – GAMMA
- Technical Assistant