Notice for walk in interview for contractual appointment in the IT CELL. Eligible candidates are invited to attend walk in interview on 05.05.2021 for the following post in IT Cell of Town & Country Planning Department on contractual basis for one year. One post of GIS Developer.
Academic qualifications and experience
B.E / B.Tech/ MCA ‘or’ Masters Degree/P.G. Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS
Masters Degree/P.G. Diploma in Remote Sensing & GIS / Geo Spatial Tech/ Geo Informatics/
M.Sc. Geospatial Sciences from a recognized University or Institution.
Experience: 3 Years of relevant experience.
- Candidate has to report at 10:30 a.m. on 05.05.2021 in the office of Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Haryana Nagar Yojana Bhavan, Plot No.3, Block-A, Sector-18A, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh. Candidate arriving late may not be permitted to participate.
- In the absence of filled up application form or certificates, the application will be rejected and the applicant will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- You are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, experience and age etc. carefully and satisfy yourself that you are eligible before appearing for the interview.
- The interview committee reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates have to report as per the scheduled time and date. Candidates must come with the necessary forms and documents in triplicate, i.e., filled up application form as per the prescribed format (Annexure-I) given along with Resume and self attested Xerox copies of the qualifications/experiences/certifications etc. in original, along with testimonials, mark sheets of all examinations and a recent photograph. In absence of the filled up application form or certificates, the application may be rejected and candidates will not be permitted to attend the interview. Original Certificates must be brought at the time of interview.
Official Notification: Click Here
Similar GIS Jobs:
- Global Positioning System (GPS) related Interview Questions & Answers
- Remote Sensing related Interview Questions & Answers
- pdf converter
- Geospatial Bill of India 2022
- Age Calculator