Geospatial Analysts create, analyze, and interpret spatial data to support U.S. military and policymaker interests. They apply knowledge of geographic information science and technology, statistics, spatial thinking, remote sensing, intelligence issues, and the social and physical sciences to characterize events, discover relationships and trends, and produce geospatial intelligence.
- Open & closing dates: 04/05/2021 to 04/17/2021
- Salary: $65,597 to $121,543 per year
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Work schedule: Full-time – Full Time
- Location: Saint Louis, MO