RMSI is a global leader in geospatial and engineering solutions. These solutions address global issues of climate change, natural calamities, human habitation, food security, autonomous transportation, smart utilities and networks.
RMSI is one of the largest geospatial employers with an employee base of over 3300 resources and is consistently ranked amongst the top companies to work for. RMSI has three states of the art development centers in India, at Noida, Hyderabad and Dehradun and five fully owned international subsidiaries in US, Canada, Australia, UK, and Middle East.
RMSI is a CMMI Level 5 assessed and ISO 27001 & ISO 9001:2015 certified company. Adopting these standards ensures that we provide the highest levels of software development processes and information security to our clients. RMSI has also achieved IS0 14001:2015 (for compliance of Environmental Management System) and ISO 45001:2018 certification (for compliance of Occupational Health and Safety Management).
RMSI is the world’s leading provider of map data development, maintenance and enhancement services. We have over two decades of experience and have worked with most of the large global map data providers.
RMSI is also significantly investing in autonomy, and in incubating new mapping technologies and standards that can transform production of next generation High Definition (HD) maps for emerging applications such as autonomous cars, drones and indoor navigation. These are based on integrating geospatial with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a OSM mapping solutions leader/product manager, you need to understand requirements by conducting client workshops, develop use cases, and accordingly conceptualize and create solutions pertaining to GIS navigation technologies
- Build OSM solution development plan, interact, lead discussions and validate proposed solutions with key clients to ensure they address business problem that will return commercial value to both our client and RMSI
- Will be responsible for developing the overall business plan and execution of short-term and long-term strategies to achieve business goals
- Develop Go to Market strategy for the solution and work with sales to take it to the target market
- Develop RMSI’s OSM capability from scratch
- Conduct client workshops, identify solution POC’s, validate them and develop solution roadmap
- Build a team of internal resources to develop the OSM solution
- Develop solutions that specifically leverage OSM map data
- Identify and mitigate potential gaps in client engagement to gain the new or repetitive business
- Lead teams on large-scale projects, multitasking and managing multiple projects
Leadership and behavioral competencies:
- Go-getter and results driven, a person who has the ability to translate vision into reality through focused tactical plans and effective implementation
- Good experience and a strong sense of judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills with high awareness of the industry and services
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface effectively at multiple levels and across different business units
Experience and qualifications:
- B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent engineering degree from a premium institute
- 8 to 12 years of experience as a product manager or developing mapping related solutions
- Should have prior experience of building a team of OSM experts
- Combination of solution development and mapping knowledge
Preferred qualifications and certifications:
- Graduate/Post Graduate from a premier University/College
- Certifications like PMP, PRINCE2 and Six Sigma would be added advantage