- Organization: Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Haryana
- Location: Chandigarh
- walk-in-interview: 08.02.2022
Job Description (GIS System)
Notice for walk in interview for contractual appointment in the IT CELL (GIS System)
Eligible candidates are invited to attend walk in interview on 08.02.2022 for the following post in IT Cell of Town & Country Planning Department on contractual basis for one year –
|Sr. No.||Post||No of Post||Qualification||Min. experience (In years)||Lump Sum Salary|
|1.||Dev. Team Lead (Appln. System)||1||B.E or B.Tech or MCA or Higher||8+||90,000/-|
|2.||Dev. Team Lead (GIS System)||1||B.E or B.Tech or MCA or Higher or PG Diploma in remote Sensing & GIS/Geo Spatial Tech/Geo informatics||8+||90,000/-|
Candidate has to report at 09:00 a.m. on 08.02.2022 in the office of Directorate of Town & Country Planning, Haryana Nagar Yojana Bhavan, Plot No.3, Block-A, Sector-18A, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh. Candidate arriving late may not be permitted to participate.
On the request of candidates (received up to 07.02.2022 up to 5:00PM) who are far away from Chandigarh, Department will provide option of interview through video conferencing, the candidate can join through online google meet on the scheduled date and time.
In the absence of filled up application form and self-attested certificates, the application will be rejected and the applicant will not be permitted to attend the interview.
The interview committee reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: IT CELL OF TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING DEPARTMENT, HARYANA
|Sr. No.||Post||Skill||Academic Qualification & Experience|
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates have to report as per the scheduled time and date. Candidates must come with the necessary forms and documents in triplicate, i.e., filled up application form as per the prescribed format (Annexure-I) given along with Resume and self-attested Xerox copies of the qualifications/experiences/certifications etc. in original, along with testimonials, mark sheets of all examinations and a recent photograph. In absence of the filled-up application form or certificates, the application may be rejected and candidates will not be permitted to attend the interview. Original Certificates must be brought at the time of interview.
Instructions for the candidates who want to appear for the interview for contractual appointment in the IT CELL through Video Conferencing.
- The request of candidates must be received up to 07.02.2022 at 5:00 PM along with filled application form, updated resume and identity proof on email id email@example.com. In the absence of filled up application form and self-attested certificates, the application will be rejected and the applicant will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- The candidate can join through online google meet on the scheduled date and time.
- The interview process will start at 10:00 AM on 08.02.2022 Thus, you need to be available online for your interview, your interview can take place any time after 10:00 AM. At the time of your interview, you will get a call on your mobile number filled in the application form. Please respond to this call and come online on the link as provided by the Department. The link will be shared on the email ID as filled by the applicant in the application form.
- Enter the link only after you get a call from department and do not enter the link any time before. You will need to turn on your camera your interview.
Please note that if you missed taking the call from department at the time of your interview, then you may also miss your chance of being interviewed for the applied post. Thus, please ensure that you keep the mobile number that you filled in the application form and in a fully charged and “on” state till your interview is done.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|