- Organization: National Centre for Earth Science Studies
- Location: Akkulam, Thiruvananthapuram 695 011, Kerala
- Deadline: Walk-In Interview Date & Time: 14.07.2022, 10.00 a.m.
Job Description (Senior Project Associate Fellow)
NCESS conducts a walk-in-interview for the recruitment of Senior Project Associate on contract basis, initially for a period of Six months
|Associate||i. M.Sc./M.Tech in Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics with minimum 60% marks|
|ii. Minimum four years of experience in relevant field of hyperspectral and satellite image processing and geomatics applications|
|Desirable: Proven track record in coastal/backwater island related studies, Mapping elevation and geomorphology of coastal landforms, R&D experience in evaluation of natural hazards using remote sensing techniques.|
Age limit and Remuneration (DST OM SR/S9/Z-05/2019 dt. 10.07.2020)
|Post Code||Age Limit (as on 14.07.2022)||Remuneration|
|01||40 years||Rs. 42,000/- plus HRA as applicable|
|Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per GoI Rules.|
Interested candidates may appear for the walk-in interview with ID proof, self-attested copies of certificates and mark lists showing educational qualifications, experience, age etc. and original certificates and mark lists for verification.
The decision of the Director, NCESS in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications shall be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual.
- Prospective candidates should regularly visit NCESS website: ncess.gov.in for further changes if any.
- Interview if not conducted on the specified day due to any unforeseen reasons will be held on the next working day.
Download Official Detailed Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
|Job Category||Geo-informatics, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|