- Organization: INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH
- Location: ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI – 110 029
- Deadline: 30/03/2022
Jobs Description (SCIENTIST-C)
Applications are invited for the following posts purely on temporary basis for ICMR funded CAR project entitled, “National Registry on COVID-19 infection among pregnant women and their neonates”.
A. SCIENTIST-C (NON-MEDICAL) – (ONE)
|S No.||Position||Qualification required||No. of posts||Remunerati on|
|01||Scientist-C (Non- medical)||1st class Masters degree in (Statistics/ Bio- Statistics/ Epidemiology/ Public Health) from a recognized university or M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Data Science or related discipline from a recognized university + 4 year of experience.||01||Rs. 51,000 + 30% HRA pm fixed|
|2nd class Masters degree with Ph.D. in (Statistics/ Bio-Statistics/ Epidemiology/ Public Health) from a recognized university or M.E/ M.Tech with Ph.D. in Computer Science/ Data Science with related discipline from a recognized university + 4 year of experience.|
|Additional Post Doctoral experience, if any.Proficiency of working on statistical softwares like STATA, SPSS etc.Experience in community/ clinical research data management.Expertise in C++/JAVA, PHP and PHP. framework (like Laravel, YII, CI etc.), Python, R, Web Development using frameworks like CI, Larval, Django, GIS mapping software. Proficiency in JAVA script, jQuery, NodelJS, React/Angular (preferably a MERN Stack).Proficiency in LINUX, Ajax, MongoDB, MySQL/ PostgreSQL.Expertise in CMS based web development (Joomla, Drupal, Word Process)Knowledge of web based platforms, computer applications, data management and data analysis and|
|report writing. 9. Publications in peer reviewed journals in the area of maternal or child health (MCH) or women’s health project work in MCH.|
|02||Age Limit||up to 40 years|
|03||Period of engagement||From the date of appointment till the duration of the project|
|04||Nature of Duty||Assisting in conducting, monitoring and co-ordinating the activities of the project. Data management, analysis and report writingStatistical support to design research manuscripts.Assisting with writing research manuscripts and its further publicationCreating and modifying web based platforms, computer applications as per the study needs|
The Terms and Conditions for the post are as follows:
- The posts are to be filled up on purely temporary basis.
- Incomplete/late applications will be rejected.
- Applications without signature will be rejected.
- Application will only be accepted in the prescribed format.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
- Any canvassing on behalf of the candidate or attempting to bring external influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION.
- One time age relaxation for staff working in ICMR Projects at ICMR Institute/Centres will be allowed.
- Since the project is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of their services in any other project.
- Experience will be counted only after completion of essential educational qualification.
- In case a large number of applications are received, the applications may be further screened and shortlisted according to qualification and experience for selecting candidates eligible for interview.
- Candidates desirous of the above posts should email a copy of the completed application form in a given format along with their CV to [email protected] latest by 30/03/2022. The eligible candidates will be called for personal discussion virtually at ICMR Hqrs. Office, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029 on the date and time which will be announced later on.
Download Official Notification: Click Here
For more GIS Job Vacancies: Click Here
- Government GIS Jobs in India
- GIS Jobs in Bangalore
- GIS Jobs in Hyderabad/ Secunderabad
- GIS Jobs in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida
- GIS Jobs in Mumbai/Maharashtra
- GIS Jobs in Kolkata
- GIS Jobs in Pune
|Job Category||Computer Science, Data Science, Govt GIS Jobs, RS and GIS|